Testimonial Scarves

Jimbo

After the amazing spectical of the scarf waving at Shearer's testimonial, its no suprise that the testimonial scarves have found their way on Ebay, some selling for around £25 !

Surely the club aren't short-sighted enough to miss out on this ? so far the testimonial scarves are not on general sale and will nodoubt be popular amoungst fans for next season, and can be a money spinner for not only the club but for Shearer's testimonial charities also.

The club needs to get its finger out and get these scarves in the club shop ASAP.

Glad I have mine...

There's loads on ebay, amazing:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll...stimonial+scarf

For some reason this is one item can't see them releasing on general sale. They might come up with a different scarf though for next season, seeing as so many club figures have come out and said how brilliant the atmosphere was.

The club shop have always sold black and white scarfs though and will continue to.

136262[/snapback]

none as nice as the testimonial ones in my opinion.

Glad I have mine...

For some reason this is one item can't see them releasing on general sale. They might come up with a different scarf though for next season, seeing as so many club figures have come out and said how brilliant the atmosphere was.

136257[/snapback]

They already have this kind of scarf for 7 quid, just with the normal club crest.

Glad I have mine...

136257[/snapback]

They already have this kind of scarf for 7 quid, just with the normal club crest.

136266[/snapback]

Agreed, they are very similar, my argument is that selling the testimonial scarf in the club shop or via the website would have been good the the chosen charities.

Guest alex
The club shop have always sold black and white scarfs though and will continue to.

136262[/snapback]

Really? Whatever next? :D

Glad I have mine...

136257[/snapback]

136266[/snapback]

Agreed, they are very similar, my argument is that selling the testimonial scarf in the club shop or via the website would have been good the the chosen charities.

136269[/snapback]

You mean Fat Fred spending his dividends at Gregg's?

Glad I have mine...

136257[/snapback]

136266[/snapback]

136269[/snapback]

You mean Fat Fred spending his dividends at Gregg's?

136276[/snapback]

Cheese and onion pasties from what I've heard :D

I'm surprised they're not cashing in by selling the limited edition boots and balls that were used.

Or Umbro for that matter!

Yeah, there is a club bar scarf for sale at the club shop.

162302_B.jpg

What's with these ones though?

163310_B.jpg

looks like a Man f*cking City scarf? How the hell is that a NUFC scarf?

163311_B.jpg

???????????

136262[/snapback]

Really? Whatever next? :D

136272[/snapback]

Alright you cheeky bastid, I was just saying the scarf isn't a new invention, I always wear mine in the winter to protect my fragile necky-wecky.

I never got a scarf like, I saw the boxes of them as I came in and presumed the club were selling them. That's how cynical I've become.