Had an interview today...

Scottish Mag

Congrats Ritchie......

expect to see you loafing on here with the rest of us from now on, no excuse really! :lol:

Well done the both of you.

I've got a final stage interview in two weeks, hopefully i'll get something from that. Down side of that job is that its in Reading.

Congratulations Ritchie, I hope that it wont be too long before you get some stars on your name badge !

I guess the name of the establishment is vaguely Scottish so I can see what attracted you !

ronmcd.jpg

Seriously, all the best mate.

Thanks everyone and well done Bridget and good luck Rikko

I am going to work for West Dunbartonshire CVS (Community and Volunteering Services).

I have been employed to work with a number of social economy organisations and developing marketing strategies for their respective services.

BTW, Do not mock the power of the Big Mac.... :lol:

Well done the both of you.

I've got a final stage interview in two weeks, hopefully i'll get something from that. Down side of that job is that its in Reading.

137064[/snapback]

We're gonna have to create our very own ex-pats group down this way soon... :lol:

You get that job Rik and you're about 10-15 mins up the road from me!

Bloody right - even more so that Pompey stayed up - that's 2 away games next season! :lol:

137101[/snapback]

Both crap journeys for me, and long, so usually fill the void with a good drinkathon! ;)

If I remember, I'll keep an eye out for you!

Bloody right - even more so that Pompey stayed up - that's 2 away games next season! :lol:

137101[/snapback]

Both crap journeys for me, and long, so usually fill the void with a good drinkathon! :icon_lol:

137102[/snapback]

Aye should be canny....

We can wave to Brock in the Reading end! ;)

137101[/snapback]

Both crap journeys for me, and long, so usually fill the void with a good drinkathon! :rolleyes:

137102[/snapback]

Aye should be canny....

137103[/snapback]

Unless someone gets him tickets for..... naaah, surely they wouldn't. :icon_lol:

137101[/snapback]

Both crap journeys for me, and long, so usually fill the void with a good drinkathon! :rolleyes:

137102[/snapback]

Aye should be canny....

137103[/snapback]

Unless someone gets him tickets for..... naaah, surely they wouldn't. :icon_lol:

137154[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Even if i have to sit in the reading end, I'd wave back. :rolleyes: