Punishment for my ex..

sophie

I need to get revenge on a bastard. I already stole his footie shirt and ignored his millions of calls. I need to get him back. I caught him shagging another bird. i was in the house at the time asleep in his room, waiting for hom to come home.

I need to get revenge on a bastard. I already stole his footie shirt and ignored his millions of calls. I need to get him back. I caught him shagging another bird. i was in the house at the time asleep in his room, waiting for hom to come home.

137176[/snapback]

"Cheat on him with a poof" was going to be my next suggestion actually. :lol:

137176[/snapback]

tell him you love him and take him back

I already gave him a second chance. So he can fuck himself now. I wass tupid enough to take him back, Im not going to take him back again. On to bigger and better men now

Guest alex
I already gave him a second chance. So he can fuck himself now. I wass tupid enough to take him back, Im not going to take him back again.  On to bigger and better men now

137199[/snapback]

Doesn't sound like he has to.

Go round his house, call up a gay chatline or Meenzer and leave the phone off the hook for hours.

Or phone up the australian talking clock then leave the phone of the hook until he gets back. :lol:

If he's looking for another chance tell him you'll give him it. Give it a month or so then tell him you want to spice things up and a bit public nooky is the way to do it. While he's lying there having his post coital bine, nab all his claithes apart from his socks and do one. Good locations would be a pub/club/restaurant/church loo, his mam and dads or at the match.

Either that or knock on his door and run away :lol: