Punishment for my ex..

sophie

Coat the inside of a cup with Nitrogen triiodide, when it dries, don't move the cup! When he attempts to do anyhting with the cup, even breathe on it, it will probably explode! Don't use too much or the mug will shatter very violently!

Use his favourite mug.

Mwoooohahahahaha

Get mortal, jump on a plane to Newcastle, arrange to meet all male, straight Toontastic members, enjoy a gang bang with them all - broadcast live from the Tyne Bridge. Return home and provide said fuckwit with a copy of your exploits.

Get mortal, jump on a plane to Newcastle, arrange to meet all male, straight Toontastic members, enjoy a gang bang with them all - broadcast live from the Tyne Bridge. Return home and provide said fuckwit with a copy of your exploits.

137265[/snapback]

She could just go down the Bigg Market and do that :lol:

137265[/snapback]

She could just go down the Bigg Market and do that :lol:

137276[/snapback]

Yes but i wouldn't be anywhere near the Bigg market, therefore missing out on a gang bang which just isn't cricket!

Yes but i wouldn't be anywhere near the Bigg market, therefore missing out on a gang bang which just isn't cricket!

137278[/snapback]

I never did understand that game.

137265[/snapback]

So basically you want to get naked with all male, straight Toontastic members?

Voice of reason here... lol.

Get over it.

Live well, get a good job, a man worthy of the distinction of being called a man, and stop spending so much time trying to get even with the cheater bloke. He's not worth it, and you're just giving him some modicum of control over you at this point whether he knows it or not.

Can't believe anyone's taking this thread seriously. This is the same poster who was asking for advice on cheating on presumably the same bloke last week.

She's just taking the piss.

Can't believe anyone's taking this thread seriously.  This is the same poster who was asking for advice on cheating on presumably the same bloke last week.

137335[/snapback]

tbh, Dot, I do wonder if 'Sophie' actually exists.

Guest alex
Can't believe anyone's taking this thread seriously.  This is the same poster who was asking for advice on cheating on presumably the same bloke last week.

137335[/snapback]

137369[/snapback]

I assumed she was S-O.

borrow a mates baby, turn up at his house with tears in your eyes and say "I can't cope anymore, then push the baby into your ex's hands and peg it!"

get a male mate of yours to masturbate into a container, then just before you see him next, pop the goop in your mouth. Give him a nice big sloppy kiss.

Write Paedophile in red spray paint over the front door of his house, works even better if you scream "He was only 6 you sick bastard" while you do it.

137335[/snapback]

137369[/snapback]

I assumed she was S-O.

137373[/snapback]

She's not, but I've got the feeling it's someone who knows him, eh Wacky :lol:

She's not, but I've got the feeling it's someone who knows him, eh Wacky :lol:

137641[/snapback]

If so, I feel a Wack attack coming on!

;) I'll get me coat :icon_lol: