Interesting quotes from Tevez

donaldstott

Argentine striker Carlos Tevez admits that he holds suitors Chelsea in high esteem.

The hit-man currently plays for Corinthians in Brazil whom he joined some 18 months ago from Boca Juniors in his homeland.

He has proved a real success in Brazil having notched 21 goals in just 32 appearances and is now widely regarded as amongst the very best strikers in South America.

Corinthians have insisted they have no intention of selling the 22-year-old regardless of the money on offer and will rebuff any approaches for Tevez.

Chelsea have confirmed their interest in the player but claim it is unlikely they will move for him this summer, preferring at this stage to keep a watching brief.

Tevez is aware of interest from the Premiership champions and admits he has a lot of affection for the Londoners.

"Chelsea have the intention to take me," he told Fox Sports.

"It's very difficult to distance yourself from them, they have shown a lot of kindness both to me and my family."

They literally have no regard for the tapping up rules...

A summer spree of Ballack, Tevez, Schevchenko and Carlos isnt bad like. I always wondered why, with unlimited funds, mourinho persevered with average strikers when the rest of his team was so world class. Looks like hes sorting it now though. I reckon Tevez would be class in England, Argentine football is pretty fast paced and physical like in england. Just a shame most argentine players to come here usually do so via italy or spain so they end up being shit and soft, ala veron.

A summer spree of Ballack, Tevez, Schevchenko and Carlos isnt bad like. I always wondered why, with unlimited funds, mourinho persevered with average strikers when the rest of his team was so world class. Looks like hes sorting it now though. I reckon Tevez would be class in England, Argentine football is pretty fast paced and physical like in england. Just a shame most argentine players to come here usually do so via italy or spain so they end up being shit and soft, ala veron.

137285[/snapback]

I think he had to settle with average strikers because Chelsea were turned down by the good ones. They tried to sign the likes of Shevchenko and Adriano before. But it needed two titles for Chelsea to really become a suitable option.

137285[/snapback]

Bassedas didn't do too well on the direct route mind you!

137285[/snapback]

137297[/snapback]

he just needed a run in the team...

137285[/snapback]

137297[/snapback]

Nor did Cordone

I think there's a flaw in J69's theory.

your all cunts. Il revise my statement. Argentine football is played in a similar style to english football. Tevez will be a hit at chelsea.

And i would call crespo and drogba average, they didnt get near the likes of keane, bent in the scoring charts and neither were in the top 10. Not good for the champions. I doubt you would find any other club who were champions in europe without one of their strikers in the top 10 goal scoring charts.

your all cunts. Il revise my statement. Argentine football is played in a similar style to english football. Tevez will be a hit at chelsea.

And i would call crespo and drogba average, they didnt get near the likes of keane, bent in the scoring charts and neither were in the top 10. Not good for the champions. I doubt you would find any other club who were champions in europe without one of their strikers in the top 10 goal scoring charts.

137330[/snapback]

More to do with their style of play tbh, particularly the fact that only one can play at once. But of course strikers are just there to score goals and nothing else. :lol:

I honestly don't see Tevez fitting into Jose's 4-5-1... unless for same daft reason he shunts him out on the wing

And anyone see Drogbar with the most assists in the Prem last season :lol:

Guest alex

137330[/snapback]

More to do with their style of play tbh, particularly the fact that only one can play at once. But of course strikers are just there to score goals and nothing else. :lol:

137333[/snapback]

Aye, I think both Crespo and Drogba would have loved to play alongside each other more and would have made a pretty awesome partnership.

Fuck what's the difference where he plays, Abromovich has money in the consortium that owns Corinthians, so it's only a matter of time before he owns the whole of football anyway.

137330[/snapback]

More to do with their style of play tbh, particularly the fact that only one can play at once. But of course strikers are just there to score goals and nothing else. ;)

137333[/snapback]

:lol: Well they arent there to bake cakes are they! you been listening to leazes too much mate! If they were that awesome they wouldnt be getting replaced this summer

Fuck what's the difference where he plays, Abromovich has money in the consortium that owns Corinthians, so it's only a matter of time before he owns the whole of football anyway.

137375[/snapback]

Are you sure? I thought it was another russian businessman who backed the front that bought Corinthians.

137375[/snapback]

Are you sure? I thought it was another russian businessman who backed the front that bought Corinthians.

137427[/snapback]

I'm sure as well it is something to do with Roman who financed the moves for Tevez and Mascherano

137375[/snapback]

137427[/snapback]

I'm sure as well it is something to do with Roman who financed the moves for Tevez and Mascherano

137430[/snapback]

Kia Joorbabchian is the front and i believe the money comes from a certain Boris Berezovsky.

137375[/snapback]

137427[/snapback]

137430[/snapback]

Kia Joorbabchian is the front and i believe the money comes from a certain Boris Berezovsky.

137437[/snapback]

And I remember reading an article about how Abromovich is also involved.

If you look at the current moves financially in football, there is a lot of soiled rusky money being used.

Another mate of Roman's bought an Israeli club. The mad man at the jambos.

It's the russian mafia I tell you.

Crespo's quality, Mourinho didn't play him enough.

137331[/snapback]

They were showing highlights from last year's CL final before the match last night. Crespo's goal for Milan was beautiful, such a shame he plays for those cunts in blue.

And I remember reading an article about how Abromovich is also involved.

If you look at the current moves financially in football, there is a lot of soiled rusky money being used.

Another mate of Roman's bought an Israeli club. The mad man at the jambos.

It's the russian mafia I tell you.

137481[/snapback]

I'm sure Berezovsky is Ambramovich's mentor, so you could well be right, about all of it.