• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be playing Big Brother Bingo on Thursday night:

Token Black Guy

Token Black Girl

Someone from the North East

Someone from Scotland/Wales/N. Ireland (usually 2 from any of the 3 countries)

Crafty Cock-er-ney Geeza

Someone over 40

The Gay Bloke

There will probably be others aswell.

137735[/snapback]

Thick bloke

Thick bird

The annoying one

The really annoying one

The complete prick

The complete bitch

etc. etc.

137737[/snapback]

But I wasn't even auditioned !!

I have always been fascinated by the how and why of human behavour. Ive got a degree in the psychology of group and interpersonal behaviour,  so I am sucker for BB

137742[/snapback]

The bloke on Five Live reckons that it'll kick straight off. It's all low ceilings and nowhere to hide indoors. Outdoor kitchen and living room. So they'll either be sitting in the rain or claustrophobic as fuck in each others laps.

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

....Transvestite with tourettes

FACTWAD

137805[/snapback]

Bloke who has been on the dole for 21 years too :lol:

137816[/snapback]

;)

Who says the dreggs of society get on BB? Signing on for 21 year takes some dedication.

Is this croc of shit starting AGAIN?????????????? It can only be five fuckin' minutes since the last one!

Thankfully, I wont see one fuckin' minute of this brain-dead shite.

Bring back Topless Darts!!! :lol:;)

The next football season will start before it's over too.

ouch!

137929[/snapback]

WHAT????????? HOW LONG IS IT FUCKIN' ON LIKE????????

Should get someone to poison the water supply - that'll soon finish it! :lol:

EDIT: Watch them all go to sleep after being poisoned.

'DAY 72 and the howsemaytes are STILL asleeyp'

Edited by snakehips

The next football season will start before it's over too.

ouch!

137929[/snapback]

WHAT????????? HOW LONG IS IT FUCKIN' ON LIKE????????

Should get someone to poison the water supply - that'll soon finish it! ;)

137930[/snapback]

:lol:

13 weeks. It's over the top like. Can you imagine stopping in for a quarter of the year.

I fucking hate Russel Brand, he's just sooo wacky. No doubt he'll be involved again.

137933[/snapback]

Had to Wikipedia him. Funny story on there...

"On the 23 February 2006, Brand hosted the 2006 NME Awards show. Memorably, upon reaching the stage to receive his award, Bob Geldof began his speech with "Russell Brand... what a cunt." which later prompted Brand to strike back with, "I actually think Geldof's the best person to speak about famine, seeing as he's been dining out on I Don't Like Mondays for thirty years..."."

:lol:

I fucking hate Russel Brand, he's just sooo wacky. No doubt he'll be involved again.

137933[/snapback]

Oddly enough I was saying something similar at the pub not so long ago. Upsurps Vernon Kaye in the "twat" stakes.

137933[/snapback]

Oddly enough I was saying something similar at the pub not so long ago. Upsurps Vernon Kaye in the "twat" stakes.

137938[/snapback]

You mean usurps?

And aye I agree, he's an arse. Well...both of them are.

I'll be playing Big Brother Bingo on Thursday night:

Token Black Guy

Token Black Girl

Someone from the North East

Someone from Scotland/Wales/N. Ireland (usually 2 from any of the 3 countries)

Crafty Cock-er-ney Geeza

Someone over 40

The Gay Bloke

There will probably be others aswell.

137735[/snapback]

Thick bloke

Thick bird

The annoying one

The really annoying one

The complete prick

The complete bitch

etc. etc.

137737[/snapback]

A couple of fatty balatties as well, The bloke a bit fatter than the wifey because no-one wants to see a fat lass on their telly. One of them will wear wacky glasses too.

137933[/snapback]

137938[/snapback]

You mean usurps?

137940[/snapback]

Thats the fella. The sun is on my screen so can't see what I'm typing properly.

saw him interviewed on Jonathon Woss, he actually amused me, but I think that his presenting skills make Twiggy look sharp as a tack.

he's a monumentally annoying shitehawk who, by rights, should be given the Ebola virus to test it's effects on the over 6 foot-ers.

also whats his deal, he was saying that he had bed many women, but I thought he was one of the Eurovision crowd..

137933[/snapback]

137938[/snapback]

You mean usurps?

137940[/snapback]

Thats the fella. The sun is on my screen so can't see what I'm typing properly.

137946[/snapback]

Worst excuse since "I'll have to finish my letter as my mam wants the pen".

137933[/snapback]

"On the 23 February 2006, Brand hosted the 2006 NME Awards show. Memorably, upon reaching the stage to receive his award, Bob Geldof began his speech with "Russell Brand... what a cunt." which later prompted Brand to strike back with, "I actually think Geldof's the best person to speak about famine, seeing as he's been dining out on I Don't Like Mondays for thirty years..."."

:razz:

137934[/snapback]

That was brilliant, they cut to Geldof whose eyes literally narrowed on camera. :lol:

Anyway, I would love it if someone went on Big Brother and refused to play the game, do any of the tasks etc and generally be an antisocial cockend. Oh, and masturbate incessently.

Anyway, I would love it if someone went on Big Brother and refused to play the game, do any of the tasks etc and generally be an antisocial cockend. Oh, and masturbate incessently.

137978[/snapback]

Jimbo... Aopparently, your public awaits

137933[/snapback]

137934[/snapback]

That was brilliant, they cut to Geldof whose eyes literally narrowed on camera. :lol:

137978[/snapback]

Didn't some lass do that a year or two ago? (Pussy?) She was the first out I think.

137933[/snapback]

137934[/snapback]

137978[/snapback]

Didn't some lass do that a year or two ago? (Pussy?) She was the first out I think.

137982[/snapback]

Oh god, she was unbearable. I'd forgotten about her.

I have always been fascinated by the how and why of human behavour. Ive got a degree in the psychology of group and interpersonal behaviour,  so I am sucker for BB

137742[/snapback]

I was, I'm not anymore. For what it's worth, I think evolutionary psychology is mostly on the button.

I can't really understand how the same situations being repeated ad nauseum would continue to be of interest in psychological terms, unless you're looking for high-brow excuses for a very low-brow pass time. :lol: