The Anti-Big Brother Thread

Tooj

I fucking hate Russel Brand, he's just sooo wacky. No doubt he'll be involved again.

137933[/snapback]

Had to Wikipedia him. Funny story on there...

"On the 23 February 2006, Brand hosted the 2006 NME Awards show. Memorably, upon reaching the stage to receive his award, Bob Geldof began his speech with "Russell Brand... what a cunt." which later prompted Brand to strike back with, "I actually think Geldof's the best person to speak about famine, seeing as he's been dining out on I Don't Like Mondays for thirty years..."."

:razz:

137934[/snapback]

That was brilliant, they cut to Geldof whose eyes literally narrowed on camera. :lol:

Anyway, I would love it if someone went on Big Brother and refused to play the game, do any of the tasks etc and generally be an antisocial cockend. Oh, and masturbate incessently.

137978[/snapback]

Didn't some lass do that a year or two ago? (Pussy?) She was the first out I think.

137982[/snapback]

Kinga.

Her first words when she came in were along the lines of: "oh there's a bottle I'll shove it up my fanny."

She was true to her word. B)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fucking hate Russel Brand, he's just sooo wacky. No doubt he'll be involved again.

137933[/snapback]

"On the 23 February 2006, Brand hosted the 2006 NME Awards show. Memorably, upon reaching the stage to receive his award, Bob Geldof began his speech with "Russell Brand... what a cunt." which later prompted Brand to strike back with, "I actually think Geldof's the best person to speak about famine, seeing as he's been dining out on I Don't Like Mondays for thirty years..."."

B)

137934[/snapback]

That was brilliant, they cut to Geldof whose eyes literally narrowed on camera. :lol:

Anyway, I would love it if someone went on Big Brother and refused to play the game, do any of the tasks etc and generally be an antisocial cockend. Oh, and masturbate incessently.

137978[/snapback]

Didn't some lass do that a year or two ago? (Pussy?) She was the first out I think.

137982[/snapback]

Kinga.

Her first words when she came in were along the lines of: "oh there's a bottle I'll shove it up my fanny."

She was true to her word. :bedhump:

138041[/snapback]

I rememmber her, I was thinking more of the one who disobeyed the rules and tried to start a revolution than the one who lobbed a magnum of champagne up her box.

137933[/snapback]

:bedhump:

137934[/snapback]

137978[/snapback]

137982[/snapback]

Kinga.

She was true to her word. :rolleyes:

138041[/snapback]

I rememmber her, I was thinking more of the one who disobeyed the rules and tried to start a revolution than the one who lobbed a magnum of champagne up her box.

138042[/snapback]

You're thinking of kitten B)

...or Kathryn as she doesn't like to be known :D

kitten_lge.jpg

I suffered three girls banging on about this show instead of doing some work. apparently this one bloke is nice and has a real sparkle in his eye and he's definitelt going to win and this other bloke is a chauvanistic pig, and this one girl says she wants to be a footballers wife...

I hate that I know anything about this program.

:lol: you big brother :razz: you!