Barca vs Arse

catmag

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking shocking decision that the advantage was not given.

137629[/snapback]

Unbelievable, he must have seen the barca player waiting for a tap in and had a couple of seconds to play it on.

Still Lehman is a complete prick so him getting sent off is fine by me, but for the game 1-0 and 11 vs 11 was far better.

I might as well be 12 against 10 with that referee. He'd rather send off an

Arsenal player than give Barcelona the advantage with a goal.

Any professional referee would have allowed the goal then booked the goalkeeper as he didn't stop them from scoring.

Edited by Geordie Boyo

Any professional referee would have allowed the goal then book the goalkeeper as he didn't stop them from scoring.

137632[/snapback]

I don't think the ref is anti arsenal or anything like that, he just made a stupid decision not to wait 2 seconds for the barca player to score and instead gave the foul, which obviously meant a red as it was an obvious sending off.

Any professional referee would have allowed the goal then booked the goalkeeper as he didn't stop them from scoring.

137632[/snapback]

He couldn't though, surely? It's either one or the other?

I think the fact that he chose to send off the goal keeper 18 minutes into the game rather than giveBarca the advantage of the goal works out better for Barca as Arsenal have to play more or less a full game with one player down giving Barcelona a huge advantage towards winning.

To allow the goal and then book the goalkeeper would have just gave Arsenal a bit of fire to come straight back, with 11 players. The ref didn't use his head, or basically was being a cunt, and a cunt towards Arsenal.

137632[/snapback]

He couldn't though, surely? It's either one or the other?

137635[/snapback]

Not in a situation like that I don't think....anyways, fuck it Arsenal have scored :lol:

I think the fact that he chose to send off the goal keeper 18 minutes into the game rather than giveBarca the advantage of the goal works out better for Barca as Arsenal have to play more or less a full game with one player down giving Barcelona a huge advantage towards winning.

:lol:;)

137639[/snapback]

Hey, you know the saying. Anything can happen in football, it's a funny old game so we'll leave it there.........

:icon_lol:

137639[/snapback]

Hey, you know the saying. Anything can happen in football, it's a funny old game so we'll leave it there.........

:rolleyes:

137640[/snapback]

lol, id actually started writing a reply then Arse scored... so just scrapped it for the laughing smiley.

Anyway, can we not have a ChampionsLeague game without any diving cheating controversy ??? it appears not :icon_lol:

Shit refereeing. Henry's shot spoons off a defender - goal kick.

137645[/snapback]

I am pretty baffled at some the refs/linesman incompetence when it comes to simple things like realising what way the throwin is. ridiculous

It shouldn't have been a free kick for the goal but I hope Arsenal go on and win it.

If only to rub further salt into Spurs' wounds. :lol:

Great game thus far mind! Wouldn't mind us signing Sol if he's putting in a performance like this, given that he's barely played this season. ;)