Hi:Fi festival....

Radgina

anyone going ??? Just got the tickets through today and have been reading the "small print" on the back;

Searching is a condition of entry. Anyone found in possession of illegal substances or contraband goods will be refused admission. :D

The organisers reserve the right to change the bill without prior notification :lol:

Only food and non-alcoholic drink for personal consumption can be brought onto the event site. B)

No animals , fireworks, laser pens or laser equipment will be allowed on site :razz:

Please not that prolonged exposure to amplified sound may cause permanent hearing damage :bedhump:

Sounds like a bundle of laughs already ffs !!! :rolleyes:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh Radg (that sounds as though you're angry!) I've never heard of this hifi festival.

Is it for Val Doonican, and the like, tribute bands????

137980[/snapback]

Ian Brown, Maximo Park, Dirty Pretty Things and the Subways are playing, and there's some dj-ing too. Thought about it but decided £50 notes seemed a bit steep when me Leeds tickets are still to pay for. Might see what's free on the Orange festival worth going to.

Guest alex

Anyone going to Marvellous '06 at Newcastle Racecourse? Acts include The Bootleg Beatles, Viva Santana, Rumours of Fleetwood Mac, One Night of Queen, The Illegal Eagles and The UK Beach Boys. Jesus wept :lol:

Anyone going to Marvellous '06 at Newcastle Racecourse? Acts include The Bootleg Beatles, Viva Santana, Rumours of Fleetwood Mac, One Night of Queen, The Illegal Eagles and The UK Beach Boys. Jesus wept :lol:

138004[/snapback]

If Alan Partridge ever conceived a festival he'd call it that.

...and probably have the same line-up.

Guest alex

138004[/snapback]

If Alan Partridge ever conceived a festival he'd call it that.

...and probably have the same line-up.

138005[/snapback]

It would be a Wings tribute band rather than a Beatles one :razz:

Guest Sima
tbh Radg (that sounds as though you're angry!) I've never heard of this hifi festival.

137980[/snapback]

Ian Brown, Maximo Park, Dirty Pretty Things and the Subways are playing, and there's some dj-ing too. Thought about it but decided £50 notes seemed a bit steep when me Leeds tickets are still to pay for. Might see what's free on the Orange festival worth going to.

138001[/snapback]

You missed out iForward Russia! ffs....

137980[/snapback]

138001[/snapback]

You missed out iForward Russia! ffs....

138115[/snapback]

and the Editors

Guest Toplass-101

ive been working though my check list, so far ive got:

pick nick blanket

wet wipes

waterproof

tissues

sun cream

sun glasses

binoculars

still a bit to go, Pud keeps telling me we are only going for a day, not a week, but you cant be too careful I recon.

one thing ive not crossed off my list yet is tickets, they better come soon!

pick nick blanket

wet wipes

waterproof

tissues

sun cream

sun glasses

binoculars

still a bit to go, Pud keeps telling me we are only going for a day, not a week, but you cant be too careful I recon.

138153[/snapback]

We got our tickets today :lol:

I have all of the above but need a large enough "water" bottle ( or pop bottle if push comes to shove) to stash my Jack and coke in !!!

p.s *camera??*

pick nick blanket

wet wipes

waterproof

tissues

sun cream

sun glasses

binoculars

138153[/snapback]

I'd say purse, but I suppose that's what Pud's for :razz::lol:

Guest Toplass-101

pick nick blanket

wet wipes

waterproof

tissues

sun cream

sun glasses

binoculars

138153[/snapback]

We got our tickets today :razz:

I have all of the above but need a large enough "water" bottle ( or pop bottle if push comes to shove) to stash my Jack and coke in !!!

p.s *camera??*

138205[/snapback]

Im going to smuggle my G n T in in a lemonade bottle, and my camera is on my phone, not that ill know who im taking pics of like, I have agreed to go up the front of the stage with Pud to watch that monkey man, whoever he is, but Ive no idea who I will be watching or taking pics of.

We dont have the same taste in music, Im jst going because he likes that kind o stuff, but he is repaying me, as he got us tickets for Brian Adams in a few weeks at SJP, he is sure to hate that :lol:

Will have to see if we can spot eachother on wa picknick blankets on the day.

pick nick blanket

wet wipes

waterproof

tissues

sun cream

sun glasses

binoculars

138153[/snapback]

p.s *camera??*

138205[/snapback]

Im going to smuggle my G n T in in a lemonade bottle, and my camera is on my phone, not that ill know who im taking pics of like, I have agreed to go up the front of the stage with Pud to watch that monkey man, whoever he is, but Ive no idea who I will be watching or taking pics of.

We dont have the same taste in music, Im jst going because he likes that kind o stuff, but he is repaying me, as he got us tickets for Brian Adams in a few weeks at SJP, he is sure to hate that :lol:

138216[/snapback]

The things you do for lurve.... B)

Guest Toplass-101

pick nick blanket

wet wipes

waterproof

tissues

sun cream

sun glasses

binoculars

138153[/snapback]

p.s *camera??*

138205[/snapback]

138216[/snapback]

The things you do for lurve.... B)

138223[/snapback]

shurup man :bedhump:

Guest Toplass-101

The things you do for lurve.... :razz:

138223[/snapback]

fookin Bryan Adams maaaaaan B)

138237[/snapback]

hmmm, you can meet me from work, take me for a nice meal, then we can wander up the ground, watch Bryan and have a nice evening out.

what do I get...

Go to a concert to watch bands ive not heard of, with half a dozen porta looz to be used by a potential croud of 25,000 in a field usually occupied by sheep! MAN

u do nowt for me :bedhump: I recon I got the short straw mate :lol:

hmmm, you can meet me from work, take me for a nice meal, then we can wander up the ground, watch Bryan and have a nice evening out.

what do I get...

Go to a concert to watch bands ive not heard of, with half a dozen porta looz to be used by a potential croud of 25,000 in a field usually occupied by sheep! MAN

u do nowt for me  B)  I recon I got the short straw mate  :lol:

138245[/snapback]

at the end of the day you will get to see King Monkey :razz:

Guest Toplass-101

what do I get...

u do nowt for me  :bedhump:  I recon I got the short straw mate   :lol:

138245[/snapback]

at the end of the day you will get to see King Monkey :razz:

138247[/snapback]

wooooh woopy do B)