Hi:Fi festival....

Radgina

canny day had by all I reckon however the organisation was shite to say the least, there was meant to be 2 live stages set up with "proper music" on both all day, there was then 4 tents for the dum dum (or is that dumb dumb) music?

As Radgee said earlier, one of the tents was damaged so it had to go, they then removed half a dozen live acts and added one to the main stage which appeared to run about 1.5 to 2 hours early (so much for paying a fiver to buy the offical timetable :D).

So in the end we saw 6 or was it 7? live acts play outside in the pissing rain while the fookin glostick waving "Im fooookin well mashed geezer" brigade were trancing about inside the tents to the same old shite. After Mr Brown had finished his set, some "young" lass that I was with decided we should go into GodsKitchen for half an hour :nufc:

Foook me after 30 seconds I was praying to be taken to Gods actual kitchen to do heavens dishes for all eternity.

Then on leaving we walk down to the bus point to see one leave and a queue of approx 200 people standing and then were told "theres no buses expected until 2am, we didnt think people would be leaving before that!!" (it was actually midnight at this stage! taxi? 2 hour wait... so its big kudos to mama Peasepud who came and picked us up...cheers ma, lurve ya

:(

So all in all a piss poorly organised shower of shite which was luckily rectified by the fact we met up with Radgee and her bloke and the inclusion of some quality chooonz (and the odd mad lookin female clubber with sparse clothing :D)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They managed to get rid of the drugs then.. According to the news a 14 year old kid was  taken to hospital due to drug use :nufc:

142218[/snapback]

well there was hefty searching going on at the entrance, sniffer dogs and plenty coppers but sometimes the search was a little lax, they were meant to check for opened bottles etc however TL filled a 2 litre pop bottle with Rose wine and packed it into the rucksack along with a selection of goodies, home made sarnies, sweets, water, kagoules, blanket, fridge, kitchen sink....

bloke took one look inside and must've thought "Jeesus its gonna take an hour to unpack that lot and anyways anyone who buys Marks & Spencers party selection must be trustworthy!"

They managed to get rid of the drugs then.. According to the news a 14 year old kid was  taken to hospital due to drug use :nufc:

142218[/snapback]

well there was hefty searching going on at the entrance, sniffer dogs and plenty coppers but sometimes the search was a little lax, they were meant to check for opened bottles etc however TL filled a 2 litre pop bottle with Rose wine and packed it into the rucksack along with a selection of goodies, home made sarnies, sweets, water, kagoules, blanket, fridge, kitchen sink....

bloke took one look inside and must've thought "Jeesus its gonna take an hour to unpack that lot and anyways anyone who buys Marks & Spencers party selection must be trustworthy!"

142220[/snapback]

:D

canny day had by all I reckon however the organisation was shite to say the least, there was meant to be 2 live stages set up with "proper music" on both all day, there was then 4 tents for the dum dum (or is that dumb dumb) music?

As Radgee said earlier, one of the tents was damaged so it had to go, they then removed half a dozen live acts and added one to the main stage which appeared to run about 1.5 to 2 hours early (so much for paying a fiver to buy the offical timetable :D).

So in the end we saw 6 or was it 7? live acts play outside in the pissing rain while the fookin glostick waving "Im fooookin well mashed geezer" brigade were trancing about inside the tents to the same old shite. After Mr Brown had finished his set, some "young" lass that I was with decided we should go into GodsKitchen for half an hour :D

Foook me after 30 seconds I was praying to be taken to Gods actual kitchen to do heavens dishes for all eternity.

Then on leaving we walk down to the bus point to see one leave and a queue of approx 200 people standing and then were told "theres no buses expected until 2am, we didnt think people would be leaving before that!!" (it was actually midnight at this stage! taxi? 2 hour wait... so its big kudos to mama Peasepud who came and picked us up...cheers ma, lurve ya

:(

So all in all a piss poorly organised shower of shite which was luckily rectified by the fact we met up with Radgee and her bloke and the inclusion of some quality chooonz (and the odd mad lookin female clubber with sparse clothing :()

142219[/snapback]

God bless the ma :D We rang the joe that took us up there an he came back for us so we only waited half an hour ! Mind it felt like 2 hours trying to hide from the wind behind some sort of cowshed affair ( plus my wind-burnt face was really sore :D ). Kudos to TL for some top class nosh mind and for someone who did not know or like any of the bands she was certainly "giving it some" :nufc: She will be a bit of a habdful for Mr Adams mind... :D

It was a good day but like you say the organisation was SHITE. what the hell happened to mycodenameis:milo and 2 of the other bands that were supposed to be on the combined stage? the stage was tiny, the sound was terrible, no plastic floor covering in the tents or in front of the stage? how amateur can you get.

Also whichever idiot decided to serve alcohol in cans should be shot. I don’t mind getting hit in the face with a plastic cup, but a nearly full can, you could seriously hurt someone. the park of maximo were definatly the highlight of the day.

They’ll have to seal off that field for years like Chernobyl incase of poppers contamination to the locals and animals, that rank stuff was everywhere!

Edited by casio

Guest Toplass-101

Was a good day, despite the rain hail etc, and I enjoyed the bands id not heard of too, I ache all over now.

Was canny meeting up with Radgi, who I can now confirm lives up to her name :nufc:

Some guy and a lass in short skirt and shoes that didnt fit

DSC00287.jpg

Top picknick and my foot

DSC00290.jpg

Some band

DSC00289.jpg

Having fun with a ball

DSC00293.jpg

which went over the fence

DSC00295.jpg

and wouldnt come back, because of the wind, but it was funny watching the steward try and get it back over.

DSC00292.jpg

some band

DSC00298.jpg

Maximo Park

DSC00301.jpg

Some band

DSC00311.jpg

King Monkey

DSC00312.jpg

Guest Toplass-101

Canny pics, considering I took them while I was lying on the floor (so im told).

Radgi and her fella

DSC00310.jpg

Radgi and PP

DSC00309.jpg

Good Lord...we look like we have been indulging in some top class "illegal substances"... :nufc: ( not very flattering angles either I may add :( ) :D

just be thankful she didnt post the one she has of your chest!

dont ask me what TL was doing taking that one! :nufc:

142397[/snapback]

:D think we may need to delete that one....nsfw :(

just be thankful she didnt post the one she has of your chest!

dont ask me what TL was doing taking that one! :nufc:

142397[/snapback]

:D think we may need to delete that one....nsfw :(

142400[/snapback]

We're all friends here, it would be a crying shame not to share.

Canny pics, considering I took them while I was lying on the floor (so im told).

Radgi and her fella

DSC00310.jpg

Radgi and PP 

DSC00309.jpg

142395[/snapback]

Radgi's fella is on the Special Brew :nufc:

Radgi and her fella

DSC00310.jpg

Radgi and PP  

DSC00309.jpg

142395[/snapback]

Radgi's fella is on the Special Brew :lol:

142616[/snapback]

Kevin and Perry Go Thirtysomething.

Radgi and her fella

DSC00310.jpg

Radgi and PP  

DSC00309.jpg

142395[/snapback]

142616[/snapback]

143613[/snapback]

oops...did you hear the thud...I just laughed my tits off... :rolleyes:

Radgi and her fella

DSC00310.jpg

Radgi and PP 

DSC00309.jpg

142395[/snapback]

142616[/snapback]

143613[/snapback]

oops...did you hear the thud...I just laughed my tits off... :lol:

143809[/snapback]

WooOOoooooOOOoooOOOOOOooooo! :rolleyes:

Radgi and her fella

DSC00310.jpg

Radgi and PP  

DSC00309.jpg

142395[/snapback]

142616[/snapback]

143613[/snapback]

oops...did you hear the thud...I just laughed my tits off... :lol:

143809[/snapback]

WooOOoooooOOOoooOOOOOOooooo! :rolleyes:

143815[/snapback]

train impersonation ???? your watching too much BB... :rolleyes:

I can't get into it this time around man. They've gone too far with the unbearable-arsehole quota. The only person in there that's likeable is Pete and he carries on like fucking Gollum.

I can't get into it this time around man.  They've gone too far with the unbearable-arsehole quota.  The only person in there that's likeable is Pete and he carries on like fucking Gollum.

143820[/snapback]

he's our "precious".....

I can't get into it this time around man.  They've gone too far with the unbearable-arsehole quota.  The only person in there that's likeable is Pete and he carries on like fucking Gollum.

143820[/snapback]

I don't watch much of it at all, but that sounds like whats happened. In their desperation to get a load of nutters and wankers in there to cause tension and get arguments and action they have ended up with too many people who are just complete tossers!

Guest alex
I can't get into it this time around man.  They've gone too far with the unbearable-arsehole quota. The only person in there that's likeable is Pete and he carries on like fucking Gollum.

143820[/snapback]

Much like music festivals.

Radgi and her fella

DSC00310.jpg

Radgi and PP 

DSC00309.jpg

142395[/snapback]

142616[/snapback]

143613[/snapback]

Radgie and Puddy Go Large is on BBC1 NOW btw.