Chopra reveals interest

khay

Michael Chopra has revealed both Cardiff and Watford are interested in signing him.

The 23-year-old Newcastle striker enjoyed a run in the first team towards the end of the season, but his future is far from certain.

Chopra has enjoyed numerous loan spells away from St James' Park and he could be offered the chance to further his career elsewhere.

"Cardiff City and Watford have both said they are interested in signing me," Chopra told the South Wales Echo.

Chopra is likely to meet with new manager Glenn Roeder in the coming weeks to gage whether he does have a future under him at Newcastle.

Source Skysports

Aye, when he's had his chance he's went for it and I sincerely wish the lad well. Would have loved to see him make it here. But, at this moment, I dont think he is good enough. I'd be keeping Shola & Owen and trying to get two more.

was never going to make it at the top of the game, but all the best to him, an honest hard working and decent player. Could be an important player for whichever lower league club buys him.

Come to Torquay United Michael B)

Actually though, you might not get a game :razz: we've just signed micky evans from Plymouth and Lee thorpe, who impressed on loan to us last season. We even released Paul Robinson, which i was sorry to see, he wasnt really given much of a chance.

We're playing pompey pre season at Tufc.. i wonder if i'll get chance to see Lua Lua play :lol: