Eurovision semi final on BBC3

DanTheMan

:lol: It was an attempt to disguise the critical point of the message as an afterthought so I could hide how much I want to discuss the bloody semi final with Meenzer! B)

138336[/snapback]

But you could have just left it for him to find when he logged in. Truth is, you just wanted us all to know how desperate you were to turn to the pink side :razz:

:lol: It was an attempt to disguise the critical point of the message as an afterthought so I could hide how much I want to discuss the bloody semi final with Meenzer! :D

138336[/snapback]

But you could have just left it for him to find when he logged in. Truth is, you just wanted us all to know how desperate you were to turn to the pink side B)

138337[/snapback]

:razz: Scandalous. :bedhump:

:lol: It was an attempt to disguise the critical point of the message as an afterthought so I could hide how much I want to discuss the bloody semi final with Meenzer! :D

138336[/snapback]

But you could have just left it for him to find when he logged in. Truth is, you just wanted us all to know how desperate you were to turn to the pink side B)

138337[/snapback]

:razz: Scandalous. :bedhump:

138340[/snapback]

Not at all! Are you still coming to the 5-a-side in your Andy Bell'esque teeny referree's shorts? :rolleyes:

I don't know who Andy Bell is, but no! :razz:

138353[/snapback]

Call yourself an fan of Erasure?! :lol:

Edited by catmag

I don't know who Andy Bell is, but no! B)

138353[/snapback]

Call yourself an fan of Erasure?! :razz:

138361[/snapback]

Aye, I thought that was him, but since when did he wear really small shorts? :lol: Assumed you were talking about someone else!

Need to do my homework methinks.

I don't know who Andy Bell is, but no! :bedhump:

138353[/snapback]

Call yourself an fan of Erasure?! :razz:

138361[/snapback]

Aye, I thought that was him, but since when did he wear really small shorts? :lol: Assumed you were talking about someone else!

Need to do my homework methinks.

138365[/snapback]

Careful which websites you choose to do your research on, is all I can say B):D

Aye, I thought that was him, but since when did he wear really small shorts?

138365[/snapback]

Just when he's kinda chillin', I'd imagine :lol:

Edited by catmag

Ukraine, Croatia, Russia and Bosnia carry my (each-way) hopes now, though I've already won a massive £3 after daring to stick a quid on Lithuania to qualify.

Would've bet on Germany and Finland, as I reckon they're decent each-way tips now, but I like them both and don't particularly want to jinx them with my ludicrously bad betting record...

Ukraine, Croatia, Russia and Bosnia carry my (each-way) hopes now, though I've already won a massive £3 after daring to stick a quid on Lithuania to qualify.

Would've bet on Germany and Finland, as I reckon they're decent each-way tips now, but I like them both and don't particularly want to jinx them with my ludicrously bad betting record...

138588[/snapback]

Jormany with sending a decent song to the Eurovision, but a crap team to the world cup... what is the world coming to these days... :lol:

138588[/snapback]

is lithuanias the "we are the winnersh of eurovishon" song. As that is truely awful....

138588[/snapback]

is lithuanias the "we are the winnersh of eurovishon" song. As that is truely awful....

138598[/snapback]

Yep. And it's been drawn next to Daz Sampson, thus nicely jinxing both of their chances. Oh well!