The Big Brother thread

I only caught the very last bit.  Is it the blonde one or the dark haired one that's a he-she?

142545[/snapback]

#

The dark haired one she / he is called Sam/Samuel and is a nail technician :D

142548[/snapback]

Awwww, man! We could have had fun if he'd picked the other one! :nufc:

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only caught the very last bit.  Is it the blonde one or the dark haired one that's a he-she?

142545[/snapback]

#

The dark haired one she / he is called Sam/Samuel and is a nail technician :(

142548[/snapback]

Awwww, man! We could have had fun if he'd picked the other one! :nufc:

142550[/snapback]

soz... :D

I never saw either of them other than for a second at the end when they were meeting the other housemates. So I would have been in the clear if I got it wrong. :D

Jesus Christ, James Hewitt's "singing". :nufc:

I never saw either of them other than for a second at the end when they were meeting the other housemates.  So I would have been in the clear if I got it wrong. :D

142553[/snapback]

yeah rrrright! :nufc: Ok then, If that's the case then what was your first impression on shhhim? :(

:D

Bloody hell, were these people picked from those who won the golden tickets from the Kit Kats? If so, trust one of the winners to be a tranny  :nufc:

142562[/snapback]

Nah, these two replace the two that walked out. There'll be a golden ticket winner to come I think.

aisleyneprofile2vn.jpg

Horror tbh

142566[/snapback]

Maybe so, but if you had been locked in a house with Lea for a week......

I know this is going back a couple of pages, but that fat fella in the brazilian big brother is an absolute genius. Gets a bit carried with all the soaping up like, looks like the michelin man at some point there..

Please god let 'sex-god' Sezer try it on with 'Sam'! :nufc:

142563[/snapback]

I suspect they'll all realise straight away the shes a bloke ( I did) and we wont be gettign a repeat of the old 'something about miriam' embarrasment!

Guest alex

I see Living TV are doing another Jade Goody program hot on the heels of Jade's Salon called Just Jade. Jesus must be crying tbh.

I see Living TV are doing another Jade Goody program hot on the heels of Jade's Salon called Just Jade. Jesus must be crying tbh.

142811[/snapback]

The worrying thing is, she must be getting them ratings in order for them to give her another series. In other words, people are watching this shit.

George has quit the BB house today, apparently he couldn't deal with the 'fame' and wanted to go. Bunch of pussies this year like.

142845[/snapback]

Why did the pillock go in the house in the first place !!

George has quit the BB house today, apparently he couldn't deal with the 'fame' and wanted to go. Bunch of pussies this year like.

142845[/snapback]

Hopefully they'll replace the boring bastard with someone who is actually mildly interesting to watch.

Dropping like flies this year. :nufc: