The Big Brother thread

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richard should've knocked the little cunt Sezer out when he squared upto him.. I dunno why Sezer thinks he's a hard nut like. Eat Shabaz for breakfast? He could'nt handle a bowl of friggin Shreddies man!!

Actually scratch that comment, he's from the 'Ghetto' and therefore must be nails.

If Lea thinks Lisa is beautiful, then on her standards, she thinks she must think she is pretty good looking herself. She was probably better looking before all that surgery.

And her son will grow up to be extremely embarassed by his mum, and will get some abuse from it.

Edited by TheInspiration

He was absolutely devastated :lol: He was physically shaking! That boys confidence is shattered, and for good reason! I think they were quite good in what they showed of him. They could have picked plenty of clips of him saying he only wanted imogen for a shag, he could get any lass he wanted etc...

ps. Russell Brand = cock.

'i stole this hat off a policeman' + gurn. comedy genius, not :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :rolleyes:

144371[/snapback]

Do i detect the impression that you're rather chuffed Catherine? :lol:

144379[/snapback]

dancingmonster.gif

So happy that even my poo is dancing! :lol:

144371[/snapback]

144379[/snapback]

dancingmonster.gif

144381[/snapback]

That does not look like a poo.

144371[/snapback]

144379[/snapback]

dancingmonster.gif

144381[/snapback]

That does not look like a poo.

144382[/snapback]

Perhaps as a result of Catmag's fibrous diet, that is, infact, a poo. Hairy it may be, but then you do get fluff on a mouldy potatoe.

Reminds me of Captain Caveman. Wouldnt fancy it crawling out of my arse like. More so if it starting dancing like that in the bottom of the bowl.

Oh yeah, and erm, Big Brother ....

Honestly, Grace is the most two faced back stabbing cow in there yet she has the nerve when she stirs things up to act the honest level headed one by telling people to calm down and talk about how SHE hates back stabbers. She's without doubt the next one in line to be booted out.

*rant over* :lol:

Honestly, Grace is the most two faced back stabbing cow in there yet she has the nerve when she stirs things up to act the honest level headed one by telling people to calm down and talk about how SHE hates back stabbers. She's without doubt the next one in line to be booted out.

*rant over*  :lol:

145156[/snapback]

was just saying the very same thing...if the fifty faced bitch is up get er out on friday :blink:

All Grace seems to say when anyone is bitching about anyone else is "yeah...totally"

Hope she's up for nomination this week like.

I can honestly see there being no animosity anymore when she's booted out. She's the one who keeps talking about 'our group' those two faced backstabber’s then seconds later talks to them as if they are best of mates.

If you take a look on this fansite at who people want to see evicted next it comes to no surprise really...

http://www.bigbrotheronline.co.uk/

Edited by Geordie Boyo