The Big Brother thread

Glad Nikki has gone. A nasty piece of work.

I can't see what she adds tbh. Not entertaining in the slightest. Her temper tantrums are vomit inducing. I'm more likely to watch now the granny mouthed bint is out.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was class Nikki. I don't get how she was 3rd favourite, yet got voted out?

Her best bits were funny as out.

Anyone see Glyn try and kiss her on the cheek but she pulled away? Classic?

I could fill a further 20 pages on this thread about all the negative things I have to say about Nikki, but when you look at whose left in there I wish any one of those dickheads would have got the boot ahead of her apart from Pete.

There's one thing you can't fault Nikki on. She's honest about how she is; at the end of the day she has a laugh at herself which is genuine unlike those other fuckwitts in there. I'll respect that about anyone, doesn't mean I like her in the slightest, but above all it's people who are so insecure & dull that they feel they have to be nasty, sly and two faced to be popular that I despise and those people are still in there.

*cough cough* I never really watch this shit, tbh....

:(

She was class Nikki. I don't get how she was 3rd favourite, yet got voted out?

Her best bits were funny as out.

Anyone see Glyn try and kiss her on the cheek but she pulled away? Classic?

159917[/snapback]

Because she was totally contrived. The tantrums were fake and she used them with her other facets to manipulate people in the house. I am for one glad to see her gone.

and also jaynetta she got on my friggin tits

ooh, if there is anyone here still watching it, its on an hour early!

163557[/snapback]

bollocks...missed the first twenty minutes.....missed nowt mind by the look of things. Friday should be good with a double eviction... :lol:

Guest Toplass-101

I hope its a pair of the lasses that goes, Nicki and Jayne should never have gone, they were the only lasses in there who were entertaining to watch, the girls that are left are boring.

I hope its a pair of the lasses that goes, Nicki and Jayne should never have gone, they were the only lasses in there who were entertaining to watch, the girls that are left are boring.

163577[/snapback]

With any luck it will be Imoboringen and Susie....the two that get nominated ( say Richard and Susie get nominated) then whoever the public picks their "best friend" will go too.. :lol:

All you highly intelligent prick's who're above it can slag it off all you want, but tonights episode is perhaps the most entertaining hour of tv I have seen this year.

Pete and Glynn are a comedy double act of genius proportions. The psycho shower scene, the dancing in the sacks, the euphoria at finding the hidden room. The double crossing act of being pissed off. Legendary.

I've not watched it for a while since Nikki left. So glad I gave it another chance.

:lol:

All you highly intelligent prick's who're above it can slag it off all you want, but tonights episode is perhaps the most entertaining hour of tv I have seen this year.

Pete and Glynn are a comedy double act of genius proportions.  The psycho shower scene, the dancing in the sacks, the euphoria at finding the hidden room.  The double crossing act of being pissed off.  Legendary.

I've not watched it for a while since Nikki left.  So glad I gave it another chance.

165440[/snapback]

Agree, great tv tonight.

Don't really know why it hasn't really gripped me this year. First of all I thought it was because the world cup was on, then I was away on holiday, then I just decided it was a bunch of people who didn't appeal to me. But tonights episode was quality (and the lady prison officers look sexy too).

You see, i had the opposite effect. Me and my lass watched it for the first time in ages tonight and we both said if anyone of them had come up into my face once more and ssshhd us, wed have nutted them!

Why does Pete suddenly turn into a mong and walk like a monkey when hes excited too?

You see, i had the opposite effect. Me and my lass watched it for the first time in ages tonight and we both said if anyone of them had come up into my face once more and ssshhd us, wed have nutted them!

Why does Pete suddenly turn into a mong and walk like a monkey when hes excited too?

165466[/snapback]

He has Tourettes.

First time I'd seen it in ages too and it was funny as anything. :quotes: I agree about the shushing thing though - they were making more noise than if they'd just been talking to each other! :lol:

165466[/snapback]

He has Tourettes.

165473[/snapback]

How long has this series been going and he's asking a question like that?? :quotes:

Pete being a total mong has nothing to do with his tourettes. It doesnt effect his ability to walk in a straight line.

Also, when he decides to be a miserable cunt for 3 days on end his tourettes suddenly clears up!