The Big Brother thread

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't watched much of it but it was blatantly obvious from the second week that tim howard was gonna win it.

Probably celebrate by letting a transvestite suck him off

180820[/snapback]

don't we all....

:(

Haven't watched this one but surely the format is becoming a bit tired now. Seems like it's now a bit of a freak show. Onbly one week to go in Love Island btw :lol:

I'm not tired of the format, because I think the characters make the show. It's not about the tasks, or the rewards, but the personalities. Which are different every year.

Something like "I'm a celebrity" gets tired fast because it's centred around tasks that are repeated over and over.

And love Island is about heart-throb blokes pulling hot chicks, no-one wants to see that. The bastards.

Edited by Happy Face

You may be onto something there, only in my case the odd snippet here and there was enough to make me realise that, in the main, I thought the show was full of odious cunts :lol:

On a serious note, I think Nicki has some pretty big mental problems and needs some professional help. The women is off her tits, and I fear for her tbh.

181736[/snapback]

What problems? Other than the fact that she's a complete fucking prick.

This one went on far too long. I barely watched this one at all, but what I remember from watching the last series was how nice it was to have your nights back when it finally finished. I'm glad I didn't get into this one because of the way it just kept going on and on.

I'd quit while they're ahead if I were them, but I suppose there's still money to be made.

Nikki will be brown bread by the end of the year, overdose or something.

181810[/snapback]

Without wishing her dead it wouldn't be a great loss to humanity if it happened, she's a vile, selfish human being.