The Big Brother thread

Am I the only person in the world who, if he buys a kit-kat that has a golden ticket in it, will give the fucking thing away?

I'd rather extract my own eyeballs with a pickling fork than go into a house with that bunch of freaks!

138671[/snapback]

One of the girls here at work is desperate to get one of them golden tickets, so if you DO happen to find one, can I have first dibs please? :lol:

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only person in the world who, if he buys a kit-kat that has a golden ticket in it, will give the fucking thing away?

I'd rather extract my own eyeballs with a pickling fork than go into a house with that bunch of freaks!

138671[/snapback]

One of the girls here at work is desperate to get one of them golden tickets, so if you DO happen to find one, can I have first dibs please? :razz:

138672[/snapback]

If I get it, she can have it.......gladly!

Mind you Cath, I reckon she's lost her way a bit - tell her to get over the river and ask for directions to St Nicks! :lol:

138671[/snapback]

I'd ebay it. The big brother house is one of the lsat places i'd want to be

Anyway on to the important stuff, the tits.

Nikki:

Probably NSFW

http://www.onemodelplace.com/model_list.cfm?ID=228101

Lea:

Before: http://img108.imagevenue.com/loc9/th_93156_s1_03.jpg

After: (Def NSFW)

http://img125.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=l..._lea_tony_1.jpg

http://img120.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=l..._lea_tony_2.jpg

The talent is poor this year.

138380[/snapback]

No images of Nikki :lol:

Im desperate for a golden ticket....

"the latest contestant to enter the big brother house is......PEASEPUD, interesting fact about Peasepud, he hasnt brought any clothes just a suitcase full of house bricks"

Let the mayhem commence. :lol:

Sezar must die....

"I've mainly slept with beautiful women but I dont believe that you've lived unless you've slept with someone who isnt upto scratch" :lol:

Has he looked in the mirror?

Sezar must die....

"I've mainly slept with beautiful women but I dont believe that you've lived unless you've slept with someone who isnt upto scratch" :lol:

Has he looked in the mirror?

138878[/snapback]

He needs a good slapping.

Have you seen this fucking tantrum about not drinking tap water? :lol:

138881[/snapback]

:razz: That was class. Poor little princess having to slum it with one set of clothes and, god forbid, tap water!

Edited by The Mighty Hog

138881[/snapback]

:razz: That was class. Poor little princess having to slum it with one set of clothes and, god forbid, tap water!

138882[/snapback]

Jesus, what a spoilt bitch.

138881[/snapback]

138882[/snapback]

Jesus, what a spoilt bitch.

138884[/snapback]

Clearly the sort that only has to flutter her eye lashes and pout a bit to get her own way. Sadly it's probably blokes that are at fault B)

I caught about 5 minutes of BB earlier on when Nikki was whingeing, crying and pouting about not having her suitcase. Something about having the kind of make-up that only comes off with cleansing wipes. I can't bear her - give her a bar of soap. :lol:

I caught about 5 minutes of BB earlier on when Nikki was whingeing, crying and pouting about not having her suitcase.  Something about having the kind of make-up that only comes off with cleansing wipes.  I can't bear her - give her a bar of soap.  :lol:

138887[/snapback]

Considering her language the soap should be whacked straight in her gob!

I caught about 5 minutes of BB earlier on when Nikki was whingeing, crying and pouting about not having her suitcase.  Something about having the kind of make-up that only comes off with cleansing wipes.  I can't bear her - give her a bar of soap.  :razz:

138887[/snapback]

Considering her language the soap should be whacked straight in her gob!

138888[/snapback]

I'll do it! :lol:

Despite the fact that Pete leaves me completely worn out just by watching him, I'd love to see him win it.

Just watched it for the first time there, that attention seeking male whore who calls himself shabaz would have been slapped by now for his attitude towards that young kid, I'll keep touching you, dirty bastard!

Just watched it for the first time there, that attention seeking male whore who calls himself shabaz would have been slapped by now for his attitude towards that young kid, I'll keep touching you, dirty bastard!

139099[/snapback]

Agreed. It's fucking harrassment tbh. He's said he's uncomfortable and shazbaz has as good as said "so fucking what?"....

Twat! :icon_lol:

139099[/snapback]

every time i've tuned in he's been at either end of the emotional scale, there's no in betweens with these people it seems (attention seeking wankers)

He should be shot on his way out of the house.