Dirty Pretty Things Gig Tonight

Tooj

Just got back from a pretty good gig tonight performed by Dirty Pretty Things at Smogland, wasn't too keen on the support but i can't really remember if i'm being honest, of some of the bands i've seen in the last year they were up there although not on the same level as Oasis or Go! Team who were by far the best i've seen over the past year....

One downsight was a bunch of Smoggy cunts singing Pigbag, and all these twats dressed in their black leather jackets trying to be like Carl, looked more like The Fonz the lot of them :lol:

Edited by Jonny2J

Just got back from a pretty good gig tonight performed by Dirty Pretty Things at Smogland, wasn't too keen on the support but i can't really remember if i'm being honest, of some of the bands i've seen in the last year they were up there although not on the same level as Oasis or Go! Team who were by far the best i've seen over the past year....

One downsight was a bunch of Smoggy cunts singing Pigbag, and all these twats dressed in their black leather jackets trying to be like Carl, looked more like The Fonz the lot of them  :razz:

138243[/snapback]

????? :lol: Casio said in the hifi thread that the lead singer had a throat problem so they would not be doing the festival next week ??

EDIT ; I am talking absolute tosh here sorry he said the subways... B)

Edited by Radgina

One downsight was a bunch of Smoggy cunts singing Pigbag, and all these twats dressed in their black leather jackets trying to be like Carl, looked more like The Fonz the lot of them  :lol:

138243[/snapback]

To be fair, you go to most gigs in Newcastle and you get a bunch of tits going 'toon army' etc, so it's like for like. Still, I agree with any excuse to call them Smoggie cunts.

Guest alex

One downsight was a bunch of Smoggy cunts singing Pigbag, and all these twats dressed in their black leather jackets trying to be like Carl, looked more like The Fonz the lot of them  :razz:

138243[/snapback]

One upside was Sevilla beating them 4-0 :lol: