Bring Back the A-Team

sweetleftpeg

"My Mother, there is no other"

Belongs in the great lyrics thread tbdh

138488[/snapback]

:lol:

They were all looking canny old like...which in turn made me feel canny old. That jammy bastid Justin Lee Collins getting to wear the original t-man gold chains. Fucker.

Quality programme that! Dont usually like that hairy arsed presenter but he was good on this-could tell he was properly into it. Shame T-Man didnt turn up for the re-union but how ledge was that interview he gave?!?! He was off on one before he was even through the door :lol:

Guest alex
Is it still repeated on UK Gold?

138494[/snapback]

Oh aye plus Knightrider is on Bravo. The Hoff > The T Man tbh.

Quality programme that! Dont usually like that hairy arsed presenter but he was good on this-could tell he was properly into it. Shame T-Man didnt turn up for the re-union but how ledge was that interview he gave?!?! He was off on one before he was even through the door :lol:

138495[/snapback]

Aye, he usually gets on my tits but you could tell he was a proper fan and loving it. Funny as fuck when he gave Dwight Schultz a big hug and you could hear him saying in a quiet almost tearful voice 'you were my favourite...you were always my favourite.' :razz:

Guest alex
Is it still repeated on UK Gold?

138494[/snapback]

Oh aye plus Knightrider is on Bravo. The Hoff > The T Man tbh.

138505[/snapback]

Fuck off :razz:

138506[/snapback]

B)

howling mad murdoch has some quality hair weaved into his scalp these days like! I was a bit disappointed at face mans tan as well. I was expecting him to be golden brown.

Mr T is a ledge but if his schedule is so hectic these days how come i havent seen him on tv in 20years. And what the fuck is he doing at the latin grammys!?

Mr T is a ledge but if his schedule is so hectic these days how come i havent seen him on tv in 20years. And what the fuck is he doing at the latin grammys!?

138510[/snapback]

To be fair he is back on tele in the US, currently filming and hosting his own reality show called 'I Pity the Fool' which is described as;

'80s icon Mr. T takes on the role of motivational guru and offers up advice to fans in need of a change.

I praying T4 buy it. :lol:

got to be better than that reality show with the bad guy out of under seige. Not tommy lee jones.

138515[/snapback]

I'm with Busey?

That was class

138518[/snapback]

aye that was it. i remember one episode about him buying a telly. I was glued to mine watching it. . . . . not

Guest alex

I'm with Busey was fucking mint. Especially the bit when the woman came up to him and said "I loved you in Prince of Tides" - "That was Nick Nolte"