"I would punch Barnwell on the nose"

Bombadil

I couldn't really give a fuck what you think of me tbh LM, you've proved yourself to be a rose-tinted joke on here and on N-O on countless occasions. It's obvious from this thread that the majority agree with me, so I'm happy to be a clueless cunt in good company, thank you very much.

Edited by Wullie

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't really give a fuck what you think of me tbh LM, you've proved yourself to be a rose-tinted joke on here and on N-O on countless occasions. It's obvious from this thread that the majority agree with me.

139101[/snapback]

I don't give a shit who agrees with you. I'm confident I am right when I say that this is a good board of directors, and I can say that because I HAVE seen a shit one.

If Freddy dressed up in WWF spandex and recorded a message where he growled and snarled and threatened to "crush Barnwell's skull", LM would find some way of excusing it tbh. :icon_lol:

If Freddy dressed up in WWF spandex and recorded a message where he growled and snarled and threatened to "crush Barnwell's skull", LM would find some way of excusing it tbh. :icon_lol:

139145[/snapback]

..... and what was your attitude towards Souness exactly ;)

139145[/snapback]

Someone's spending to much time listening to those Yanks!

It is simply a money making exercise to feed the egos [and wallets] of an association, or a union as Barnwell pompously calls it

Err, I can only assume you got mixed up, LM?? It was Portly Freddie that called it a union, not Barnwell. I doubt you would ever be calling Freddie pompous :icon_lol:;)

I don't agree, I think the board are doing a good job which is all that matters, hamrless remarks are nothing, and I think if anything those booing at the testimonial made all the supporters a laughing stock. And I think you are fuckin clueless.

139098[/snapback]

I would just like to say LM that generally I respect your view (I rarely agree with it but I respect it) but frankly its comments like this that make me think you're a cock and a wind up merchant. Either you are Fatty Freddy or hes sucking you off because nobody could love a bloke as much as you do him.

The fact that whenever somebody disagrees with you and you dont have a comeback other than "top 5 in the country" or "Souness was a twat" then you resort to calling them names means that frankly your views are irrelevant to most of the people on here.

Wullie made a perfectly valid well structured point but because it didnt match yours and you werent bright enough to counter it other than with "stockphrase #3" (which you'd already used) then you resort to saying hes "fucking clueless" which if I remember rightly is "stockphrase #21"

Poor thing. Such sensitive people. Who would you replace him with that would guarantee us to catch the only 2 clubs we haven't caught up with since the Halls and Shepherd took over the club ?

*Counts fingers....Chelsea, ManUre, Arse, Liverpool..... unless we're using the Shepherd shirt pricing method I make that 4 clubs (matching nicely your usual argument that we are the 5th biggest club in the country).

*Expects to see LM reply, log off, nip next door and log on as Footsoldier so he can back himself up.

While it isn't life or death, a top level football manager deals with multi-million pound assets on a daily basis.  The argument is that the qualification was set up to ensure top level managers knew all about diets, training regimes, etc.

By knowing about these, the theory is that said multi-million pound assets don't get trained incorrectly and risk injury.  Of course, the counter of the theory is fuckwit Souness and his bollocks training methods.

139089[/snapback]

Yep Sima, the course does have a point . But as it stands, it doesn;t have a standard, you can fall asleep and ignore everything, yet still get the certificate. As PL pointed out, and yourself, Roeder didn't have it and was more competent than Souness.

139093[/snapback]

Maybe that is because Souness doesn't possess it either? Maybe if someone like Souness had attended a couple of courses he had known that football training is more than just let players play 5-a-sides and football actually involves tactics?

Regarding that you can't fail, is this actual fact or just a myth? I know from the Jorman equivalent that you basically can't fail because everybody gets sufficient marks, but that you theoratically can fail (which nobody as done so far as I know). But that's the matter with loads of university degrees as well. Maybe Roeder should test it by ignoring every tasks and courses and wait and see if he would still get the diploma. I seriously doubt it.

I think booing him shows up all the supporters of the club. Its childish and stupid. And I never booed Souness, I never have booed anyone, because its childish and stupid.

Ironic you say I "blindly defend" when I just knew others would "blindly attack".

I think fans who boo, and expect a divine right to success, like stupid bastard manu fans, make all fans a laughing stock, like manu fans. I think a lot of people would like him to punch Barnwell on the nose because he deserves it. I would.

138984[/snapback]

I actually agree with that bit...but here we have yet enough case of Fat Fred unable to let it lie and shut the fuck up. I understood why he defended Roeder, but this quote about wanting to punch members of the LMA a full week after the whole thing had died down is piss poor. Again.

Guest alex

No need for Shepherd to make these comments at all. Whatever the ins and outs of who is right and wrong in this saga with the LMA, those comments are totally embarrassing. The bloke has no class at all and he's just confirmed it again. I notice nobody has actually been able to defend what he said barring the same old (and in this case completely irrelevent) cliches about his track record.

Sponsorship is a major part of the "business" these days and any bad publicity is ultimately bad for Newcastle in their future negotiations of any such deals etc

138974[/snapback]

Exactly.

Shepherd and his cronies continue to embarrass the club with their ridiculous remarks and they continue to attract bad publicity. Leazes, if you seriously think that this doesn't have any effect on the reputation of the club, you're deluded.

139062[/snapback]

Nobody cares. Its just an expression. I think you're deluded if you think people won't realise thats all it is.

We have an eccentric chairman who says daft things. So what ? Would you rather have a gentleman who couldn't run the football club and didn't have ambition ?

Like a lot of other clubs ? If you think a new board would automatically be better, there's only one person here who's deluded.

Edited by LeazesMag

It is simply a money making exercise to feed the egos [and wallets] of an association, or a union as Barnwell pompously calls it

Err, I can only assume you got mixed up, LM?? It was Portly Freddie that called it a union, not Barnwell. I doubt you would ever be calling Freddie pompous :icon_lol:;)

139172[/snapback]

I typed it the wrong way round.....was going to change but it had been quoted by then. Actually I'm lying...I was just testing to see if anyone actually read the post before launching a tirade against Shepherd regardless... :rolleyes:

i'd like to punch shepherd on the nose.

why?

because he's a fat twat and an embarrasment.

139052[/snapback]

Poor thing. Such sensitive people. Who would you replace him with that would guarantee us to catch the only 2 clubs we haven't caught up with since the Halls and Shepherd took over the club ?

139079[/snapback]

change the record for fucks sake

No need for Shepherd to make these comments at all. Whatever the ins and outs of who is right and wrong in this saga with the LMA, those comments are totally embarrassing. The bloke has no class at all and he's just confirmed it again. I notice nobody has actually been able to defend what he said barring the same old (and in this case completely irrelevent) cliches about his track record.

139219[/snapback]

Shock, horror. Alex jumps on a chance to slag off Shepherd.

You can answer the question I've just above if you like.

Guest alex

139219[/snapback]

139228[/snapback]

You can't defend his comments obviously.

139219[/snapback]

139228[/snapback]

139231[/snapback]

You can't answer my question obviously

why?

139052[/snapback]

139079[/snapback]

139227[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

Guest alex

139219[/snapback]

139228[/snapback]

139231[/snapback]

You can't answer my question obviously

139233[/snapback]

Which question? I'll bet it has nothing to do with Shepherd's latest embarrassing and idiotic comments, right?

I don't agree, I think the board are doing a good job which is all that matters, hamrless remarks are nothing, and I think if anything those booing at the testimonial made all the supporters a laughing stock. And I think you are fuckin clueless.

139098[/snapback]

I would just like to say LM that generally I respect your view (I rarely agree with it but I respect it) but frankly its comments like this that make me think you're a cock and a wind up merchant. Either you are Fatty Freddy or hes sucking you off because nobody could love a bloke as much as you do him.

The fact that whenever somebody disagrees with you and you dont have a comeback other than "top 5 in the country" or "Souness was a twat" then you resort to calling them names means that frankly your views are irrelevant to most of the people on here.

Wullie made a perfectly valid well structured point but because it didnt match yours and you werent bright enough to counter it other than with "stockphrase #3" (which you'd already used) then you resort to saying hes "fucking clueless" which if I remember rightly is "stockphrase #21"

*Counts fingers....Chelsea, ManUre, Arse, Liverpool..... unless we're using the Shepherd shirt pricing method I make that 4 clubs (matching nicely your usual argument that we are the 5th biggest club in the country).

*Expects to see LM reply, log off, nip next door and log on as Footsoldier so he can back himself up.

139183[/snapback]

comment aimed primarily at Wullie and his posts on NO. As you know if I say that over there, him being one of a few other bairns, will ban me for it.

I'm not interested in what he says, because I do think he's clueless..

Edited by LeazesMag

why?

139052[/snapback]

139079[/snapback]

139227[/snapback]

change the record for fucks sake.

If you attempted to answer the question instead of avoiding it...that is if you understand it in the first place with it being too subtle for you I think.

I think its quite amazing how idiots can constantly say we have a shite board, then expect them to be top quality enough to buy these top players .... you don't understand a shit board really do you ? No. You don't.

Edited by LeazesMag

why?

139052[/snapback]

139079[/snapback]

139227[/snapback]

change the record for fucks sake.

If you attempted to answer the question instead of avoiding it...that is if you understand it in the first place with it being too subtle for you I think

139240[/snapback]

what's the point? we've had this conversation at least ten times before

139098[/snapback]

139183[/snapback]

comment aimed primarily at Wullie and his posts on NO. As you know if I say that over there, him being one of a few other bairns, will ban me for it.

139237[/snapback]

Whether you agree with him or not, I would say Wullie is a thoughtful intelligent poster.

Trouble is Leazes, you think anyone who disagrees with you is clueless. Debating with you is becoming increasingly pointless.

139098[/snapback]

139183[/snapback]

139237[/snapback]

Whether you agree with him or not, I would say Wullie is a thoughtful intelligent poster.

Trouble is Leazes, you think anyone who disagrees with you is clueless. Debating with you is becoming increasingly pointless.

139245[/snapback]

I really can't see the point tbh. As Gemmill says, Leazes would defend Shepheard over anything.