Lost Rhapsody

Toonraider

Sorry if its been posted before, sorry if you think its crap, sorry if you're not a fan of Lost, sorry if you are but dont like the song, sorry that your lover left you, sorry you are a fat git, sorry you have no money, sorry you need a bath, SORRY for every god damn thing!! blah blah blah :icon_lol:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lost

Jesus who was sad enough to create that  :icon_lol:

139004[/snapback]

must say i didnt think that much of it, but over on the 'lost' forum its all the rage ;) Like the program though.

Jesus who was sad enough to create that  ;)

139004[/snapback]

must say i didnt think that much of it, but over on the 'lost' forum its all the rage :rolleyes: Like the program though.

139006[/snapback]

Aye the program is quality, some of the time and effort people have put into all the theories like are a bit :icon_lol:

I love Lost, I download the latest season 2 episodes every thursday, upto episode 22 at the moment.

I love Lost, I download the latest season 2 episodes every thursday, upto episode 22 at the moment.

139012[/snapback]

One more left :icon_lol:

It's shocking now Prison Break is finished, Smallville is finished, Lost is nearly finished, Soprano's is nearly finished too

139012[/snapback]

i love the series too, but dont download it. I watch it weekly as it comes out....i like it that way. Infact i have last weeks episode yet to watch!

I have to avoid lost spoiler threads like the plague though :icon_lol:

139012[/snapback]

i love the series too, but dont download it. I watch it weekly as it comes out....i like it that way. Infact i have last weeks episode yet to watch!

I have to avoid lost spoiler threads like the plague though :icon_lol:

139014[/snapback]

I watch it week by week too, season 2 in the US started just as season 1 finished on C4, I've been downloading it every week since

Just watched episode 22 of lost, it's heating up big time which is more than can be said for the Sopranos, up to episode 10 of season 6 and have to say it's been slow to say the least

139048[/snapback]

First 5 or 6 of The Soprano's were unreal, and then it hasn't half dropped ouff, however with the arse bandit back in town i now expect things to heat up again

Just watched episode 22 of lost, it's heating up big time which is more than can be said for the Sopranos, up to episode 10 of season 6 and have to say it's been slow to say the least

139048[/snapback]

First 5 or 6 of The Soprano's were unreal, and then it hasn't half dropped ouff, however with the arse bandit back in town i now expect things to heat up again

139050[/snapback]

Had to turn away at some of the scenes in episode 10, that fat pork knuckle about to be slipped the firemans hose, sickening