Jumbo sausage, chips and curry sauce.

catmag

What, and chips, jumbo sausage and curry sauce is a 'proper meal' is it?

What would your mother say.  ;)

139308[/snapback]

Shurrup :rolleyes: I've been on nights all week and tea is usually around 2am and consists of whatever sarnie I've managed to throw together after I've got up in the late afternoon, plus whatever choclolate is left in the vending machine at work....

You just wait til you're qualified and have to go 3 days without food cos the nurses are working you too hard :icon_lol:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about to rustle myself up some tuna fish cakes if anyone's interested.  :rolleyes:

Not sure what to do with them...perhaps a fried egg... ;)

139310[/snapback]

I've just had a fish finger sarnie :icon_lol:

I'm about to rustle myself up some tuna fish cakes if anyone's interested.  :lol:

139310[/snapback]

139312[/snapback]

Lush! :rolleyes:

Reminds me of the time I did bacon, fish finger and potato rosti sandwiches with plenty ketchup! Heart attack city. :lol:

I'm about to rustle myself up some tuna fish cakes if anyone's interested.  :lol:

139310[/snapback]

139312[/snapback]

Fisk Cake sarnies are better! FACTAMUNDO! :rolleyes:

What, and chips, jumbo sausage and curry sauce is a 'proper meal' is it?

What would your mother say.  :rolleyes:

139308[/snapback]

Shurrup :lol: I've been on nights all week and tea is usually around 2am and consists of whatever sarnie I've managed to throw together after I've got up in the late afternoon, plus whatever choclolate is left in the vending machine at work....

You just wait til you're qualified and have to go 3 days without food cos the nurses are working you too hard ;)

139311[/snapback]

It's definitely getting closer, only another two years to go. Be nice to me, pleeeeeease. :icon_lol:

Gorging on jumbo sausage and chips at 2am if you please....when most working folk are asleep. What next??....holidays to Australia no doubt.

139316[/snapback]

I had my tea early last night. Last delivery from the chippy was half 11.

Guest alex

139310[/snapback]

139312[/snapback]

Lush! :rolleyes:

Reminds me of the time I did bacon, fish finger and potato rosti sandwiches with plenty ketchup! Heart attack city. :lol:

139313[/snapback]

Pregnant dope smoker tbh

I used to love Beanies when I was little. They were great, couldn't get enough of them. Got one for the first time in years from the Red Hut a few weeks back. By god it was vile. :icon_lol:

Another childhood illusion smashed.

139310[/snapback]

139312[/snapback]

Lush! :lol:

Reminds me of the time I did bacon, fish finger and potato rosti sandwiches with plenty ketchup! Heart attack city. :unsure:

139313[/snapback]

Pregnant dope smoker tbh

139323[/snapback]

As opposed to a bald one? :rolleyes:

Gorging on jumbo sausage and chips at 2am if you please....when most working folk are asleep. What next??....holidays to Australia no doubt.

139316[/snapback]

139320[/snapback]

Delivered as well now was it, if you dont mind...

139316[/snapback]

139320[/snapback]

Delivered as well now was it, if you dont mind...

139333[/snapback]

I was at work, you shitehawk! I could hardly leave the hospital to go to the chippy :icon_lol: We can't all nip out for 4 pints at lunchtime ye knaa!

curry with anything...almost anything anyway

139529[/snapback]

Real curry or that glowing toxic shite that you get in chip shops?

139530[/snapback]

real curry. ... home cooked by an expert curry chef like me...anyone who wants recipes, pm me. Might need an e-mail address though

[waiting for the sarcy comments ...... ]

:icon_lol:

Edited by LeazesMag

139529[/snapback]

139530[/snapback]

real curry. ... home cooked by an expert curry chef like me...anyone who wants recipes, pm me. Might need an e-mail address though

139531[/snapback]

A good curry probably would fixed clueless LM, why didn't you speak up earlier?

139529[/snapback]

139530[/snapback]

139531[/snapback]

A good curry probably would fixed clueless LM , why didn't you speak up earlier?

139679[/snapback]

???????

No bullshit. Genuine offer. I buy the spices from Indian shops and the recipes are in microsoft word format.

Expected some flak for posting it though .... ;)

Edited by LeazesMag

139529[/snapback]

139530[/snapback]

139531[/snapback]

A good curry probably would fixed clueless LM , why didn't you speak up earlier?

139679[/snapback]

???????

No bullshit. Genuine offer. I buy the spices from Indian shops and the recipes are in microsoft word format.

139682[/snapback]

I do believe i've heard you mention your fondness for a Curry or five Leazes a fair few times, how come's your so at one with a Curry if you don't mind me asking? and i may take you up on that offer of those recipes

139529[/snapback]

139530[/snapback]

139531[/snapback]

139679[/snapback]

???????

139682[/snapback]

I do believe i've heard you mention your fondness for a Curry or five Leazes a fair few times, how come's your so at one with a Curry if you don't mind me asking? and i may take you up on that offer of those recipes

139683[/snapback]

I've ALWAYS liked curries mate, used to use the Chinese take away opposite the Denton for years when I lived near there. Then moved onto Indians, and like a good Vindaloo when I'm in the mood for it. Still make chinese curry sometimes.

The maykway/maysan blocks of sauce are improved massively by mixing about 1 tsp of indian madras paste to 5 or 6 tsp of maysan. Just a tip. Try it. Quick and quality chinese curry sauce.

The main recipe is based on a restaurant technique where you make a pot of sauce, then add ingredients to make what you like and you can experiment a little without going wrong or making an arse of it, it always comes out nice. I will dig it out tomorrow and try pm'ing it to you but if you pm me an e-mail address I'll send it to you in word.

139679[/snapback]

???????

Expected some flak for posting it though .... :icon_lol:

139682[/snapback]

Sorry LM, I meant Clueless (Souness).

It would of at least got some of the shit out if him.

Leazes, I'm up for some of these recipes if you'd kindly PM me!

The perfect curry has always eluded me because I can never find a recipe for the universal gravy (the base sauce). It's become the holy grail for me. Also I need tips on the right spices.

Ironically my Indian mates (lads) knar shite all about it.

The perfect curry has always eluded me because I can never find a recipe for the universal gravy (the base sauce). It's become the holy grail for me. Also I need tips on the right spices.

139740[/snapback]

Your lass got you tied to the kitchen now like? To be fair, the signs were there last month.

139740[/snapback]

Your lass got you tied to the kitchen now like? To be fair, the signs were there last month.

139742[/snapback]

The tether's long enough for me to get to the washing machine mate. I've been very firm about retaining my independence.