Jumbo sausage, chips and curry sauce.

catmag

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex
Cooking tips from Leazes Mag.  Has this place gone completely Brokeback in my absence?

139859[/snapback]

Gone completely Brokeback with your return :icon_lol:

Guest alex
Ethnic cooking tips from Leazes is the most bizarre part.

139870[/snapback]

I can post a few omlette recipes if you like.

139870[/snapback]

139873[/snapback]

Egg Foo Yung ?

Guest alex

139870[/snapback]

139873[/snapback]

Egg Foo Yung ?

139950[/snapback]

When you're in a Chinese Restaurant, don't give the waiters any lip. Unless you like Cream of Sum Yung Guy.

I'd like the curry recipes as well, although I think Leazes should start his own curry thread.

140698[/snapback]

Curry forum tbh given how many recipes he's got! ;)

Have none of you lot heard of takeaways like?  Who can honestly be arsed to stand and make a curry when you can pick up the phone and have one delivered in half an hour? ;)

140702[/snapback]

That reminds me, did you ever try Momins on the coast road?

Have none of you lot heard of takeaways like?  Who can honestly be arsed to stand and make a curry when you can pick up the phone and have one delivered in half an hour? ;)

140702[/snapback]

140711[/snapback]

Aye, I did. I thought it was nice actually. Although the garlic nan was blatantly just a plain nan with garlic butter spread on it - it hadn't even melted when I got it. :lol:

140702[/snapback]

140711[/snapback]

Aye, I did. I thought it was nice actually. Although the garlic nan was blatantly just a plain nan with garlic butter spread on it - it hadn't even melted when I got it. :lol:

140712[/snapback]

I can just imagine Gemmill doing a curry crawl like others do a pub crawl. Salad dodger par excellence tbh.

Have none of you lot heard of takeaways like?  Who can honestly be arsed to stand and make a curry when you can pick up the phone and have one delivered in half an hour? :lol:

140702[/snapback]

140711[/snapback]

140712[/snapback]

I can just imagine Gemmill doing a curry crawl like others do a pub crawl. Salad dodger par excellence tbh.

140713[/snapback]

I'm going on the South Beach diet after seeing my mate in America last week man. ;)

140702[/snapback]

140711[/snapback]

140712[/snapback]

Aye, if anything lets them down it's the nans. They do a fantastic Tikka Tandoori range though.