Spooks

Tooj

What series are we on now? Four? I didn't really watch much of the last series, it started to become a case of "which middle eastern country does our disillusioned-man-who-just-wants-what's-best-for-his-family-but-sees-no-other -option-but terrorism come from this week?"

What series are we on now? Four? I didn't really watch much of the last series, it started to become a case of "which middle eastern country does our disillusioned-man-who-just-wants-what's-best-for-his-family-but-sees-no-other -option-but terrorism come from this week?"

139235[/snapback]

Bloody hell, thats Sooo far-fetched.......

139235[/snapback]

139238[/snapback]

I'm not saying it's unlikely, I'm saying using what practically felt like the same storyline every week got on my tits.

139235[/snapback]

It was never the same for me after the Tom Quinn character left.

139520[/snapback]

Why, did you fancy him? :icon_lol:

139235[/snapback]

139238[/snapback]

nah, spot on !!! Cracking series though

Edited by LeazesMag

139235[/snapback]

139238[/snapback]

nah, spot on !!!

139535[/snapback]

Its not really! Most terrorists are just gutless vermin who wouldn't give a shit about whats best for their family and are doing what they do because they're complete scum! But i suspect that storyline each week would draw complaints :icon_lol:

139235[/snapback]

139238[/snapback]

nah, spot on !!!

139535[/snapback]

Its not really! Most terrorists are just gutless vermin who wouldn't give a shit about whats best for their family and are doing what they do because they're complete scum! But i suspect that storyline each week would draw complaints :icon_lol:

139536[/snapback]

Also spot on. You forgot to mentions rules of engagement though, shoot first or get shot first.

Edited by LeazesMag

I can't wait for it to start again.....but they better not have fucking killed Harry off!

I've heard the blonde from Cold Feet is in the next series! :icon_lol:

I can't wait for it to start again.....but they better not have fucking killed Harry off!

139642[/snapback]

I hope they have; he's one of the worst things about the programme. It's supposed to be at least semi-realistic yet you've got this pompous RSC reject hamming it up in every scene.

As Bridget says, it hasn't been the same since the original star left.

139642[/snapback]

I hope they have; he's one of the worst things about the programme. It's supposed to be at least semi-realistic yet you've got this pompous RSC reject hamming it up in every scene.

139663[/snapback]

Why did you fancy him? :icon_lol:

139642[/snapback]

139663[/snapback]

I agree about the Harry actor. He gives me the creeps too and I don't quite know why.

Tom Quinn was the best character - and not just because I fancied him.

139666[/snapback]

I agree, I quite liked Hugh Laurie's turn as the MI6 man too though. All the original cast were great (apart from Fatty Arbuckle, obviously).

Guest alex

139235[/snapback]

139238[/snapback]

nah, spot on !!!

139535[/snapback]

Its not really! Most terrorists are just gutless vermin who wouldn't give a shit about whats best for their family and are doing what they do because they're complete scum! But i suspect that storyline each week would draw complaints ;)

139536[/snapback]

Also spot on. You forgot to mentions rules of engagement though, shoot first or get shot first.

139541[/snapback]

Two opposing viewpoints, both spot on :icon_lol: