Juve to get relegated?

Kid Dynamite

According to someone on N-O.

Theres a fair few of their players id take off their hands for a pittance like!!!

139487[/snapback]

Relegation or not, why would they sell any of their players for a pittance ?

They are under investigation for match fixing, not going out of business.

Its looking increasingly more like it, but the Italian FA need to act soon as they have to nominate their teams for European competion by mid June.

If anyone watched Gazetta Football Italia this week its looking grim for Juve.

Theres a fair few of their players id take off their hands for a pittance like!!!

139487[/snapback]

139534[/snapback]

Im sure nedved, ibrahimovic, viera etc. would love to be playing in Serie C every week. There best players will be off like a shot. There will be some sort of fine, there finances will be thoroughly expected and juve will be taking any money they can get for their best players!

139487[/snapback]

139534[/snapback]

Im sure nedved, ibrahimovic, viera etc. would love to be playing in Serie C every week. There best players will be off like a shot. There will be some sort of fine, there finances will be thoroughly expected and juve will be taking any money they can get for their best players!

139550[/snapback]

And clearly, we're the only team that would be interested, and would be able to get Zlatan for 1mil.

If they do go down, they'll all go to decent clubs for decent money.

like Bellamy did?

Not everyone has money to spend and not everyone needs players in those positions. obviously chelsea will be after nedved nad zlatan. Veira might be on his way back to highury but we may be in with a shout for trezeguet, del piero, Thuram, Emerson. AFter all, who thought wed be first choice for shearer, kluivert or owen?

Guest Sima
like Bellamy did?

Not everyone has money to spend and not everyone needs players in those positions. obviously chelsea will be after nedved nad zlatan. Veira might be on his way back to highury but we may be in with a shout for trezeguet, del piero, Thuram, Emerson. AFter all, who thought wed be first choice for shearer, kluivert or owen?

139568[/snapback]

ahahahahaaaaa

In with a shout for Trezeguet and Emerson :icon_lol:;):rolleyes::lol: :lol: :unsure::angry::aye:

You on smack son?

Edited by Sima

like Bellamy did?

139568[/snapback]

Trezeguet? you jesting right?

Anyone know if the club will be allowed to continue to exist? A few years ago Torino were wound up but allowed to reform and enter Seria B but I not sure whether that was because they went bust.

If they were relegated and kept most of their squad they would most probably be promoted at first time of trying and the Agnelli family would have the finances to keep the squad intact if they chose to put their hand in their pocket.

like Bellamy did?

139568[/snapback]

139571[/snapback]

overrated tbh. poor mans henry. like i said, who would have thought we would be first in line for kluivert, shearer or owen?

Guest Sima

Sweet fucking christ, he's serious :icon_lol:;):rolleyes::lol:

87 Goals in 135 games in Italian football.

Aye he's total shite mate.

Edited by Sima

Guest Sima

overrated tbh. poor mans henry. like i said, who would have thought we would be first in line for kluivert, shearer or owen?

139574[/snapback]

Only Bolton were in for Kluivert, were were title challengers and Shearer's hometown club and no-one else would pay the ridiculous amount of money for Owen.

they still came to us nevertheless. i didnt realise trezeguets scoring record was that good tbh. Ive only seen him play in the champions league and for france and hes underwhelmed me when ive seen him but he must be doing something right. How come hes only played 135 games for juve? Hes been there donkeys!

Guest Sima
they still came to us nevertheless. i didnt realise trezeguets scoring record was that good tbh. Ive only seen him play in the champions league and for france and hes underwhelmed me when ive seen him but he must be doing something right. How come hes only played 135 games for juve? Hes been there donkeys!

139581[/snapback]

61 caps/31 goals

He's had a few injuries IIRC, go here for his stats.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/stats?id=12719&cc=5739

like Bellamy did?

139568[/snapback]

139571[/snapback]

139574[/snapback]

Just because he looks like him and he's french...

Tacchianardi (sp?) would be a more realistic option.

Much better chance of landing him than Emerson anyway.  :icon_lol:

139591[/snapback]

He's at Villareal or Sevillia I think

similar thing happened to Fiorentina, so wouldnt surprise me if it happened

139548[/snapback]

Different circumstances for Fiorentina, they totally went out of business and ceased to be a football club.

A new team was formed and the owners bought back the rights to the name Fiorentina and the badge.

like Bellamy did?

139568[/snapback]

139571[/snapback]

139574[/snapback]

Poor man's Henry? the man is a fucking goal poacher man, and one of the highest calibre, a better forward than Owen and Van Nistelrooy in my eyes

Tacchianardi (sp?) would be a more realistic option.

Much better chance of landing him than Emerson anyway.  :icon_lol:

139591[/snapback]

He's at Villareal or Sevillia I think

139593[/snapback]

Oh well disregard my post then. ;)