Part-time supporter, I'm just a..

Scottish Mag

...part-time supporter.... ;)

I have just given up my season ticket for the season to Mr Peasepud. Seeing as its worth about £2000 when you include my travelling and other expenses (though not even including alcohol) I am having to give it up for the season and possibly next as I am starting to save for a house.

I will be trying to get down at least half a dozen times over the season or at least once a month but will be weird not seeing the "riff raff" :icon_lol: from the board so regularly.

Awww, that's a shame.  It means we'll have to look at Pud all season...  ;)

139643[/snapback]

Aye my other half was actually against me giving it up and tried to talk me out of it (she must enjoy the peace and quiet whilst I am away :icon_lol: ) but it makes sense for the next year or so until we are settled and then I'll start going again. Either way I wasn't giving up the seat so its handy that Peter took it. Dunno if the guy behind will be to pleased though.

Hate being a part time supporter too ;) normally get to at least 10 a season, but when i get Uni finished this year i'll be able to get meself on the full time list :icon_lol:

I'm unsure what to do with mine atm. I want to keep it but i currently don't know what im doing next year. Looks like i might end up in devon, which is impracticle to say the least.

...part-time supporter.... :rolleyes:

I have just given up my season ticket for the season to Mr Peasepud.  Seeing as its worth about £2000 when you include my travelling and other expenses (though not even including alcohol) I am having to give it up for the season and possibly next as I am starting to save for a house.

I will be trying to get down at least half a dozen times over the season or at least once a month but will be weird not seeing the "riff raff"  :icon_lol: from the board so regularly.

139641[/snapback]

that means he will be sitting close to me...but not in front of me thank fookkkk ;)

Ritchie you will be sadly missed. Try and make it down for a few though mate and good luck with the saving.

139730[/snapback]

I`ll no doubt try and get down at least once a month. Peter reckons it will be no problem getting me a ticket.

Hooo...pp......I'm only joking man  :lol:

139832[/snapback]

;)

I was just hoping I wasnt behind you, wouldnt be able to see a thing for the "I love you Freddy" banner

and the permanent singing of "Freddy Freddy give us a wave" would get on me tits

:lol:

139832[/snapback]

;)

I was just hoping I wasnt behind you, wouldnt be able to see a thing for the "I love you Freddy" banner

and the permanent singing of "Freddy Freddy give us a wave" would get on me tits

139988[/snapback]

but you'd still see over the top of it, aye, so nae probs.... :lol:

139832[/snapback]

;)

139988[/snapback]

but you'd still see over the top of it, aye, so nae probs.... :lol:

139993[/snapback]

yea but thats worse knowing my luck the banner'd be photographed and my head would be visible looking like it was my banner!

139832[/snapback]

;)

139988[/snapback]

but you'd still see over the top of it, aye, so nae probs.... ;)

139993[/snapback]

yea but thats worse knowing my luck the banner'd be photographed and my head would be visible looking like it was my banner!

140016[/snapback]

You could be the dot on the "i". :lol:

Starting to think I should be giving mine up over the next few years as well, as I am also starting to save for a house. Already renewed for next season, but after that I'm afraid I may have to make a sacrifice. ;)