Just been Watching

LeazesMag

programme about boozy britain on bravo. Some pretty pissed up people, a few good scraps, including women, and the first 20 minutes was held in the Bigg Market.

Showed a bunch of guys throwing up after having a spoonful of curry hell at the Rupali

I was on one of those meself in the Bigg Market  :icon_lol:

139671[/snapback]

I'll watch it on Bravo +1 then, see if I can spot ya.

139673[/snapback]

aye, which one are you johnny

I was on one of those meself in the Bigg Market  :rolleyes:

139671[/snapback]

what, throwing up in a bucket :icon_lol:

139672[/snapback]

Thankfully nar, it was on ITV on St Paddy's apparantly when it was show but i was out so i missed it ;)

Me mate had a fair few too many sherbert's, well actually he didn't appear to have more than me and the rest of us, but something went wayward and we had to phone an Ambulance for him, cue a camerman coming out of the back of the ambulance and me threatening him and such :lol:

I was on one of those meself in the Bigg Market  :icon_lol:

139671[/snapback]

I'll watch it on Bravo +1 then, see if I can spot ya.

139673[/snapback]

aye, which one are you johnny

139674[/snapback]

Dunno if it'll be that one like, as i was on one called crimefighters or something on ITV

That night i managed to pull some lass who earlier on in the night was meeting her mate infront of us like, ah the class of the Bigg Market :icon_lol:

Guest alex
programme about boozy britain on bravo. Some pretty pissed up people, a few good scraps, including women, and the first 20 minutes was held in the Bigg Market.

Showed a bunch of guys throwing up after having a spoonful of curry hell at the Rupali

139670[/snapback]

How often to Bravo repeat this shit? That footage has been on loads of times and is from about 1997. Not at all set up either.