Souness for Palace

Jimbo

It doesn't surprise me that Souness admires Simon Jordan tbh.

140103[/snapback]

"Proper" chairman tbh.

140109[/snapback]

he's running a good club apparently, compared to Fred, like everyone else

Crystal Palace chairman Simon Jordan has revealed that he is keen to talk to Graeme Souness about the vacant manager's post at Selhurst Park.

Palace are searching for a new boss following Iain Dowie's departure to take over at Charlton.

Souness, 53, was sacked as manager of Newcastle in February after spells in charge at Blackburn and Liverpool.

"Souness is someone I would like to see and there along with a number of other managers," he told the club website.

Jordan added: "I want a manager who can take us up [to the Premiership] next season.

"The team should have gone up last season, but it didn't go up for a number of reasons.

"I want a manager in who doesn't under-perform and who ensures we go up in what is the last year of the parachute payments and probably one of the most important years for the club."

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ace/5040426.stm

:lol: :lol: :rolleyes::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

144061[/snapback]

Read that earlier.. made my day :doh::lol:

More storys in todays papers linking Souness with Palace, acording to some, talks have taken place.

:lol: