Music Videos

Ted Maul

Since YouTube and Google Videos have came about there are tonnes of music videos floating about. Seems like we might aswell have a thread for the classic videos and the ones that make you cringe. Here are a few of my favs....

Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer

Pink Floyd - Welcome to the Machine

Queens of the Stone Age - Go with the Flow

Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al

Edited by David Icke - Son of God

Sledgehammer has to be the best. Mention to The Scientist by Coldplay and No Surprises by Radiohead as well. I taped the 100 Best Music Videos on C4 a while back, I'd recommend it, was v good. Might re-watch it soon actually.

good to see QOTSA - go with the flow there, i also liked the 'No one knows' vid

Foos-Everlong, really enjoyed watching that again, great video

Edited by Toonraider

excellent....i have the urge to put my josh avatar back now ;)

I ADORE the Sigur Ros video/song....only recently started to listen to them (thanks to people on here recomending them) and i admit i hadnt seen that before, cheers.

140031[/snapback]

They're a class act. I try not to call music beautiful but alot of Sigur Ros' stuff is just that.

Most of their videos are well worth checking out, I reckon. :lol:

140033[/snapback]

I think it's Hoppípolla where the old people are acting like kids. I love that video ;)

EDIT: Found it

Edited by David Icke - Son of God

excellent....i have the urge to put my josh avatar back now :lol:

I ADORE the Sigur Ros video/song....only recently started to listen to them (thanks to people on here recomending them) and i admit i hadnt seen that before, cheers.

140031[/snapback]

They're a class act. I try not to call music beautiful but alot of Sigur Ros' stuff is just that.

140032[/snapback]

no, from the little ive heard you're right, it is beautiful....beautiful and so moving. I was recently sat on my own in the welsh valleys looking up and admiring the stunning mountain view when a sigur ros track came on the radio.....it fitted perfectly. I feel i have a whole new world of music to discover ;) I've ordered everything theyve done off Amazon and cant wait for it to arrive.

Most of their videos are well worth checking out, I reckon. :lol:

140033[/snapback]

I think it's Hoppípolla where the old people are acting like kids. I love that video :lol:

EDIT: Found it

140034[/snapback]

loving that

;)

Feeder - Just A Day

Always makes me smile. Probably only cost them about a tenner to make too.

140015[/snapback]

brilliant video.

whoever came up with the idea saved the production company a fortune, created a very novel idea and let artsy folk draw lines between the band and their fans, etc.

Edited by Geordie Fish

Feeder - Just A Day

Always makes me smile. Probably only cost them about a tenner to make too.

140015[/snapback]

whoever came up with the idea saved the production company a fortune, created a very novel idea and let artsy folk draw lines between the band and their fans, etc.

140051[/snapback]

I particularly like the bit near the end where the four kids are going mental and you can hear the mam shouting at them "JOCELINE!" ;)