nothing too touristy, it's for me plus one. saying near Regret Street i believe

can the mighty knowledge of toontastic give me some ideas

there from next monday till thursday

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing too touristy, it's for me plus one.  saying near Regret Street i believe

can the mighty knowledge of toontastic give me some ideas

there from next monday till thursday

140142[/snapback]

Go to Kings Cross and catch a train to Newcastle ;)

Go to Shepherds Bush Empire on Monday, 29 May 2006 and watch BOREDOMS. Bemusing Japanese rock noise fun for all the family. Or if you prefer something a bit more middle aged, DAVID GILMOUR is on at the Royal Albert Hall that night too.

Tuesday has the EDITORS at Carling Academy Brixton. Or relive the 90's with EAST 17 at Shepherds Bush Empire. Or the 80's with WHITESNAKE at Hammersmith Apollo. or there's another chance to see DAVID GILMOUR at the Royal Albert Hall. Or watch a band probably have a fight on stage, BRIAN JONESTOWN MASSACRE are on at Kings College, Students Union.

On Wednesday you have yet another opportunity to see DAVID GILMOUR. But far better, would be RICHARD HAWLEY at Barfly. Or even the freakin GIPSY KINGS at Hammersmith Apollo ;) .

Guest alex

Depends what you want to do but loads of the museums / art galleries are class and free too. The Natural History Museum and The British Museum are really good. Also, quite a nice (and short) walk is to get off the tube at Leicester Sq and walk down to Trafalgar Square then follow Whitehall down to Parliament Sqaure passing the Cenotaph and Downing Street. Canny touristy though, I'm afraid.

Depends what you want to do but loads of the museums / art galleries are class and free too. The Natural History Museum and The British Museum are really good. Also, quite a nice (and short) walk is to get off the tube at Leicester Sq and walk down to Trafalgar Square then follow Whitehall down to Parliament Sqaure passing the Cenotaph and Downing Street. Canny touristy though, I'm afraid.

140160[/snapback]

that sounds alright, other half will like that sort of shit

The thing with central London is that you can't really avoid the touristy stuff! Definitely sharpen your elbows for when people barge past you on the tube/in the street/just about anywhere ;)

Do as me and mrs hips did when we went; before our adventure into matrimonial harmony.

Three days shagging! ;) Don't think we left the hotel room - though I'm fairly certain she went to the moon and back a few times :lol::lol::lol:;)

Do as me and mrs hips did when we went; before our adventure into matrimonial harmony.

Three days shagging! :)  Don't think we left the hotel room - though I'm fairly certain she went to the moon and back a few times :lol:  :lol:  ;)  :lol:

140248[/snapback]

Granny and grandad shagging! Urgh! ;)

Three days shagging! :)  Don't think we left the hotel room - though I'm fairly certain she went to the moon and back a few times :lol:  ;)  :)  :lol:

140248[/snapback]

Oh the modesty! :lol: She just didn't want to hurt your feelings ;)

Three days shagging! :)  Don't think we left the hotel room - though I'm fairly certain she went to the moon and back a few times B)  B)  B)  :lol:

140248[/snapback]

Oh the modesty! ;) She just didn't want to hurt your feelings :lol:

140262[/snapback]

:):) As if! :lol:

Oh, and Gemm - oh, fuck it, I'm in a good mood so... salut mon ami!! ;)

i really enjoyed browsing around the museums, especially the science museum.

140278[/snapback]

Rockin all over the science! ;)

140288[/snapback]

:lol:

when did you crawl back then? :lol::lol:

Yesterday. :lol:

They should give Parfitt and Rossi a TV series where they go "rockin' all over" different things. I'd watch it. Different theme tune every week too. "Here we gooooooo! Rockin' all over the problems in the Middle East!" ;)

They should give Parfitt and Rossi a TV series where they go "rockin' all over" different things.  I'd watch it.  Different theme tune every week too.  "Here we gooooooo!  Rockin' all over the problems in the Middle East!" ;)

140308[/snapback]

You definitely need some sleep :lol:

Guest alex

They should give Parfitt and Rossi a TV series where they go "rockin' all over" different things.  I'd watch it.  Different theme tune every week too.  "Here we gooooooo!  Rockin' all over the problems in the Middle East!" ;)

140308[/snapback]

You definitely need some sleep :lol:

140310[/snapback]

Yeah, anyone else laughing? Thought not :lol: