suggestions for things to do in London

themags

Yesterday. :lol:

They should give Parfitt and Rossi a TV series where they go "rockin' all over" different things.  I'd watch it.  Different theme tune every week too.  "Here we gooooooo!  Rockin' all over the problems in the Middle East!" ;)

140308[/snapback]

when do you go away again ? :lol:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Titanic exhibition is still on at the Science Museum then that's well worth seeing.

Sorry to actually put the thread back on track for a mo. Do carry on... ;)

Yesterday. :lol:

They should give Parfitt and Rossi a TV series where they go "rockin' all over" different things.  I'd watch it.  Different theme tune every week too.  "Here we gooooooo!  Rockin' all over the problems in the Middle East!" ;)

140308[/snapback]

You definitely need some sleep :lol:

140310[/snapback]

Yeah, anyone else laughing? Thought not :lol:

140311[/snapback]

WoooOOOooooooo! ;)

apparently it's possible to drink for 24 hours in London without being a memebr of a private club. This was true even before the new licensing laws.

You could go and check out the building sites that are the new Arsenal and Wembley Stadia.

You could play London Bingo

Aussie Barman

Wacky statue street performer

Cockerny wideboy

Sloan ranger

Wigger

etc. etc. etc.

Guest alex
apparently it's possible to drink for 24 hours in London without being a memebr of a private club. This was true even before the new licensing laws.

You could go and check out the building sites that are the new Arsenal and Wembley Stadia.

Aussie Barman

Cockerny wideboy

Sloan ranger

Wigger

etc. etc. etc.

140327[/snapback]

White South African ;)

just take your lass to do the touristy things, she'll love it. I really enjoyed the sight seeing (cept not really interested in Buckingham palace an all that malarky)! :lol: Buses goes anywhere for a quid ;) We went to chelsea and Fulham and shopped, Especially loved walking down to Big Ben and taking a boat ride up the Thames :lol:

Aussie Barman

Cockerny wideboy

Sloan ranger

Wigger

etc. etc. etc.

140327[/snapback]

White South African ;)

140332[/snapback]

greasy smear and ash marks? maybe a lot of broken glass about?

i thought Madame Tussauds was abit of a let down (probably cos my hero Senna was away being cleaned, tut tut) :lol: But i loved the Planetarium, you have to take her to that.....(quite romantic under the stars in the dark) ;)

I found the British Library the most interesting.... but maybe because it was so different from the other museums that I'd been going to for the last few days.

You have to spend about a day in Hamleys!

140358[/snapback]

*groan* i think i did as my mate chose pressies for her kids, took ages :lol:

My fave shop is the gadget shop, spent way too much in there ;)

Guest alex
I found the British Library the most interesting.... but maybe because it was so different from the other museums that I'd been going to for the last few days.

140360[/snapback]

Wasn't that because it was a library?

;)

the thing i remember most about my last trip to london was that the Toon were on sky and i dragged my mate round and round Leicester square trying to find the sports bar with the big screens, i was frantic that i'd miss it, but made kick off in the end ;)

the thing i remember most about my last trip to london was that the Toon were on sky and i dragged my mate round and round Leicester square trying to find the sports bar with the big screens, i was frantic that i'd miss it, but made kick off in the end  ;)

140370[/snapback]

It's on Haymarket iirc.

*smugly looks like he knows London well, having only really been there once*

:lol:

the thing i remember most about my last trip to london was that the Toon were on sky and i dragged my mate round and round Leicester square trying to find the sports bar with the big screens, i was frantic that i'd miss it, but made kick off in the end  ;)

140370[/snapback]

It's on Haymarket iirc.

140374[/snapback]

Gemmill, you are always smug!!! :lol:

140370[/snapback]

It's on Haymarket iirc.

140374[/snapback]

Gemmill, you are always smug!!! :lol:

140378[/snapback]

Lord, it's hard to be humble..... etc. ;):lol:

140360[/snapback]

;)

140366[/snapback]

Uncultured northerner, tbh.

It's got a large book museum connected to the library proper.

Guest alex

140360[/snapback]

;)

140366[/snapback]

Uncultured northerner, tbh.

It's got a large book museum connected to the library proper.

140399[/snapback]

An old library then.

Romantic eh? Well have a picnic in one of the parks, if it's a nice day of course. Planetarium is a good shout, why not try and take in a show while you're there?