LIKE OMG THEY'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!

hggcraig

What actually happened with you then mate? Thought you were one of HTT's closest allies? ;)

140216[/snapback]

nah i never was mates with anyone really. I just hate all that cock sucking that goes on, on that board. All of the top post etc does me head in

What actually happened with you then mate? Thought you were one of HTT's closest allies? ;)

140216[/snapback]

nah i never was mates with anyone really. I just hate all that cock sucking that goes on, on that board. All of the top post etc does me head in

140225[/snapback]

AWESOME POST HGG! High five???

I assumed that thread on here where they said they were leaving because they weren't made mods was a joke tbh.  Was that for real?

140226[/snapback]

'

yeah ;) its typical of that board, hence why i left

What actually happened with you then mate? Thought you were one of HTT's closest allies? :lol:

140216[/snapback]

140225[/snapback]

AWESOME POST HGG! High five???

140227[/snapback]

;)

Did I sleep through this or something?

who are/were they, what the hell were they protesting about, why did they have to come here and what the fuck is Gemmils sig on the GREATest forum about?

what the fuck is Gemmils sig on the GREATest forum about?

140309[/snapback]

Someone on the other board translated a German article and that was the result of the three reasons to fear Alan Shearer. It just amused me. ;)

It was a pisstake for FFS!

*Edit

Hggcraig you need to get a fucking life son, if you don't care so much then why post it ;)

Edited by Jonny2J

Guest alex
Reading these threads...I have an overwhelming urge to go outside and have someone hold my head under the water of the garden pond.

140355[/snapback]

There would be no shortage of volunteers ;)

*Edit

Hggcraig you need to get a fucking life son, if you don't care so much then why post it  :lol:

140324[/snapback]

Thats rich coming from you ;)

140353[/snapback]

Yes that would be right as Nick suggested it to me for a laugh so i said why the hell not, but you seem to have some sort of an obsession with that place :lol:

Reading these threads...I have an overwhelming urge to go outside and have someone hold my head under the water of the garden pond.

140355[/snapback]

There would be no shortage of volunteers :lol:

140357[/snapback]

Aw feck off. ;)

*Edit

Hggcraig you need to get a fucking life son, if you don't care so much then why post it  :lol:

140324[/snapback]

Thats rich coming from you ;)

140353[/snapback]

Yes that would be right as Nick suggested it to me for a laugh so i said why the hell not, but you seem to have some sort of an obsession with that place :lol:

140359[/snapback]

Yeah of course you lot werent being serious :lol: we all believe you ;)