Lickle bit ah Rumour

ChocChip

Also, didn't Bellamy go on holiday with Shearer the summer before he was sold? Seems unlikely that he was always getting filled in by him if that was the case.

140847[/snapback]

Shearer made him carry his cases then spent the entire holiday trying to drown Bellamy in the hotel pool is what I heard.

140882[/snapback]

Well i heard that Bellamy was in the pool to get his mobile which Shearer had thrown in there because Bellamy had spent the whole week sending Al offensive texts!

140890[/snapback]

Didn't Bellamy throw his mobile at Shearer, but it missed him and accidentally went up JJ's arse or something? ;)

140900[/snapback]

No, Bellamy would have hit the target, must have been Shola who threw it. :lol:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This idea of Shearer being some kind of playground bully is pretty funny. Does he make them do his homework as well?

140916[/snapback]

He definately got the younger players to do his running for him during training! (and sometimes during matches ;) )

Also, didn't Bellamy go on holiday with Shearer the summer before he was sold? Seems unlikely that he was always getting filled in by him if that was the case.

140847[/snapback]

Shearer made him carry his cases then spent the entire holiday trying to drown Bellamy in the hotel pool is what I heard.

140882[/snapback]

Well i heard that Bellamy was in the pool to get his mobile which Shearer had thrown in there because Bellamy had spent the whole week sending Al offensive texts!

140890[/snapback]

Didn't Bellamy throw his mobile at Shearer, but it missed him and accidentally went up JJ's arse or something? :lol:

140900[/snapback]

;)