What is the world coming to?

catmag

Geri Halliwell has named her new baby girl Bluebell Madonna. ;)

Halliwell names baby Bluebell Madonna

24/05/2006 - 13:52:39

Former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell has named her newborn baby Bluebell Madonna after being stunned by the spring flowers in the park during her pregnancy.

The ginger singer (aged 33) gave birth to her first child at Portland Hospital in London, on May 14.

Halliwell has long separated from the tot's father, scriptwriter Sacha Gervasi.

"As I walked around the park in the last few weeks of pregnancy, I seemed to see bluebells everywhere," said Halliwell.

Although news of the birth was reported last Wednesday, Halliwell withheld the name of the baby after signing an exclusive magazine photography deal with British magazine Hello!.

"Scarlett was a name I loved, as Scarlett O'Hara was my fictional heroine," said Halliwell. " I seemed to recall she had a daughter who was called Blue."

"I thought that was cute - and Bluebell was even cuter.

"There's a good reason I picked Madonna as a middle name, too. As she came out of my tummy, Bluebell had both arms wide in the air as if announcing, 'Hi, I'm here.'

"She was screaming her head off, as though she was shouting, 'Hello Wembley!'.

"No one else has that name, apart from the Virgin Madonna and the singer, who I love."

She sounds like she had too many drugs during labour if you ask me....

Wouldn't be at all surprised if she gave the kid a ridiculous name just to maximise the newspaper coverage.

140611[/snapback]

Funnily enough, it was revealed in her Hello! magazine exclusive where she describes how her 1 week-old baby has a toy mercedes, is bathed in organic scent, has had a manicure and is "a bit of a diva"

;)

Wouldn't be at all surprised if she gave the kid a ridiculous name just to maximise the newspaper coverage.

140611[/snapback]

Funnily enough, it was revealed in her Hello! magazine exclusive where she describes how her 1 week-old baby has a toy mercedes, is bathed in organic scent, has had a manicure and is "a bit of a diva"

;)

140613[/snapback]

Silly fucking cow.

140611[/snapback]

;)

140613[/snapback]

Silly fucking cow.

140614[/snapback]

Will be her choice of name for her second born!

I would have been absolutely stunned if Geri had given her baby anything approaching a normal name and had in any way avoided press coverage of her giving birth.

Fucking hell i thought this was gonna be on some sort of child murder or something....

140618[/snapback]

Erm, nope. This is the thing I've read in the trashy tabloids/gossip mags that outraged me most today. Should I read or hear of any child murders then that will obviously surpass it.

Fucking hell i thought this was gonna be on some sort of child murder or something....

140618[/snapback]

You could say it is. Poor little sod will have a hard time at school like. ;)

140623[/snapback]

Geri Halliwell being your mum would lead to you having a hard time in school anyway.

140618[/snapback]

You could say it is. Poor little sod will have a hard time at school like. :lol:

140623[/snapback]

Geri Halliwell being your mum would lead to you having a hard time in school anyway.

140626[/snapback]

If she's got the tits back at least the breast feeding would soften the blow ;)

Geri Halliwells had a shag?  ;)

140627[/snapback]

not neccesarily, a rummage in University Halls of residence bins for condoms and a turkey baster would do the trick.

Guest alex
Is the baby a ging then? Imagine, being ging and having a spice girl as your mam. She's going to get seven shades of shit kicked out of her at private school.

140802[/snapback]

The kids won't even have heard of Geri or The Spice Girls by the time she gets to school.

So I'm the only one who thinks it's a canny name? I guess it'll be shortened to Belle, which I like.

...And her mother has millions, can't see her suffering too much at the hands of the bullies.

Guest alex
Yes, I think you're on your own there ;)

140849[/snapback]

I feel just like Shabaz.

It's never as bad as Fifi Trixabelle, Moon Unit or Lunatic Fringe.

140854[/snapback]

I agree, it's just a bit naff imo.

Yes, I think you're on your own there :(

140849[/snapback]

I feel just like Shabaz.

It's never as bad as Fifi Trixabelle, Moon Unit or Lunatic Fringe.

140854[/snapback]

True, but it's still a proper shite name. It's bad enough for the lass having that ginger publicity whore for a mother without having to bear the marks of said media-whoring for the rest of her life.