Woman murdered in town centre in middle of the day

Kid Dynamite

Aye i heard about that was absolutely appauling, i've worked in that Coral's as well before next to it, get some right shady characters in there

Theres a pub round the corner isnt there? Beenin there aq couple of times and seen a couple of dodgy blokes. Also, there used to be a shop up one of those side streets that sold poppers to most of my mates from the age of 12!

I remember I was walking home from work once about a year ago, along Grainger street, and this bloke in front of me was arguing with what seemed to be his lass. And out of the blue he punched her, she hit the deck.

Me and this other bloke had to help restrain him and testify when the police got there...

anyway some weird goings on around there ;)

Dodgy part of town round the Grainger Market and Green Market. Alchy Alley we always call it. Walk down there every Monday night to get in and out of Eldon Leisure and there's always pissed up couples arguing or alchys staggering around. Although the Karaoke blasting from the Duke of Northumberland is very funny.

There's a boozer round there called the Black Garter isn't there? I hear you can go upstairs and have your way with some filthy whores for a reasonable rate.  :lol:

140700[/snapback]

;)

Worse case of feigned outrage/shock ever!

There's a boozer round there called the Black Garter isn't there? I hear you can go upstairs and have your way with some filthy whores for a reasonable rate.  ;)

140700[/snapback]

Erm...there is but I haven't heard about it being a whore hoose...must pop in there for a pint sometime...

Above the Blackett Arms is a very small club called the Red Rooms, which is canny.

There's a boozer round there called the Black Garter isn't there? I hear you can go upstairs and have your way with some filthy whores for a reasonable rate.  :lol:

140700[/snapback]

;)

Worse case of feigned outrage/shock ever!

140706[/snapback]

They've got a 2 for 1 offer on fingers & tops at the minute.

Sounds more like a domestic than a random attack. She'd been having her windows put through and car vandalised for the last few months apparently.

I'd put money on the killer being an ex or definitely someone who knew her fairly well.

That's horrendous that like. You step out your workplace and get stabbed to death. :(

Did anyone see that CCTV footage on the news last night of that kid that got murdered. It was awful - bunch of three lads walking down the street walk up to these two lads sat minding their own business and belt one of them in the face. One of them then approaches the other lad fumbling around in his pocket for a knife and stabs him once in the chest. He then walks back over to the lad who's on his knees after being hit and stabs him too. They then run over to a car and drive off.

It's just the total randomness of it that was horrible. These two lads had literally done nothing and minutes later one of them's dead (the one who got stabbed once in the chest). Totally senseless. His parents consented to having the footage made public.

That's horrendous that like.  You step out your workplace and get stabbed to death. :(

Did anyone see that CCTV footage on the news last night of that kid that got murdered.  It was awful - bunch of three lads walking down the street walk up to these two lads sat minding their own business and belt one of them in the face.  One of them then approaches the other lad fumbling around in his pocket for a knife and stabs him once in the chest.  He then walks back over to the lad who's on his knees after being hit and stabs him too.  They then run over to a car and drive off. 

It's just the total randomness of it that was horrible.  These two lads had literally done nothing and minutes later one of them's dead (the one who got stabbed once in the chest).  Totally senseless.  His parents consented to having the footage made public.

141662[/snapback]

They've got footage of two students being randomly knived by some charvers outside Teeside university this week too. Lock the bastards up for life, whether they suceed in killing someone or not, I reckon. Maybe that will deter these randon assaults.

Guest alex

These are the sort of scum that should get put away for a very long time like. I mean, who the fuck carries a knife when they go out or whatever? Let alone using it on someone. No second chances for that sort of behaviour, no excuses.

These are the sort of scum that should get put away for a very long time like. I mean, who the fuck carries a knife when they go out or whatever? Let alone using it on someone. No second chances for that sort of behaviour, no excuses.

141706[/snapback]

Its very simple, anyone who stabs somebody gets charged with murder or attempted murder, as what other business do they have plunging a blade into somebody.

But i expect they'll be out of jail in a few years to go and stab some more students they randomly take a dislike to.

Guest alex

Fucking cowards as well man. You don't see them picking fights with the local hard nuts, just picking on the most vunerable looking types. I know I say I hate students but although they annoy me at times it's tongue-in-cheek and they are infinitely preferable to this type of low life.

Fucking cowards as well man. You don't see them picking fights with the local hard nuts, just picking on the most vunerable looking types. I know I say I hate students but although they annoy me at times it's tongue-in-cheek and they are infinitely preferable to this type of low life.

141716[/snapback]

Yeah, they go around acting as if they're hard then jump somebody and use a knife.

They wouldn't go one on one in a fair fight even with a student, they're gutless scum and we need rid of them from our streets.

141706[/snapback]

If there's no second chance then why pay for their bed and board, security etc. for 60 or 70 years? Just get rid.

Guest alex

141706[/snapback]

If there's no second chance then why pay for their bed and board, security etc. for 60 or 70 years? Just get rid.

141718[/snapback]

Don't agree with the death penalty. Just a personal view of mine.

141706[/snapback]

141718[/snapback]

141723[/snapback]

Neither do I. Still like these idiots dealt with harshly though.

Those 3 lads that were caught on the CCTV that I watched last night - beating the shit out of two lads and stabbing them both, killing one? I would have no problem at all with the 3 of them getting the death penalty. There's no question about guilt, they were caught on camera. Just do away with them. Instead they'll be out within 5 or 6 years.

141723[/snapback]

I never used to, can't really think why now...

EDIT: By the way I don't see it as punishment, not some of this sick, salacious,sadistic shit that goes on in the Middle East or the US; just a way to dispose of something that really is beyond redemption.

Edited by DotBum

Those 3 lads that were caught on the CCTV that I watched last night - beating the shit out of two lads and stabbing them both, killing one?  I would have no problem at all with the 3 of them getting the death penalty.  There's no question about guilt, they were caught on camera.  Just do away with them.  Instead they'll be out within 5 or 6 years.

141774[/snapback]

I doubt they'll be out in that period.

So are you only advocating the death penalty when people are caught on film, out of interest? There's absolutely no way there could be a case of mistaken identity, or there is some mitigating circumastance you don't know about (e.g. it wasn't random)?

If you are prepared to kill people, do you think the burden of evidence should be even stronger? Do you think this would lead to an increased risk of acquittal? Do you accept that before people are killed they need to have a lot of rights to appeal and this would actually be very expensive?