Boa Morte bought???

Rob W

As usual, due to managerial incompetence, we are screwed when we buy as well as when we sell.

Boa Morte better than Bellamy ????????

11093[/snapback]

Boa Morte is the replacement for Robert.

On last seasons form along, I would answer yes.

11099[/snapback]

what I meant is, he is valued at a higher price mate...

thing is, we will now need to sell a midfield player to buy a forward to replace Bellamy, and for me anyway we don't have a midfield player on the books who will bring in the money to adequately replace Bellamy...

Of course giving Robert away as well for nowt really helped

11106[/snapback]

Have to agree with the comment about the cost. We have a history over the last few seasons of really fucking up in our transfer deals (apart from Woodgate). We completely devalue our own players, and pay stupid amounts for others.

2 years ago we could have got £15m for Dyer, about the same for Bellamy, and about £8m for Robert. Now look at us. Questions need asking of the entire club from the top down.

What about Jenas?

11108[/snapback]

Well if some mug really wants to pay 10m for him, that might just about do it, unless we get mugged ourselves !

Then we are back to square one. We need to replace Bernard, and find serious money to replace Shearer.

Edited by LeazesMag

What about Jenas?

11108[/snapback]

Well if some mug really wants to pay 10m for him, that might just about do it, unless we get mugged ourselves !

Then we are back to square one. We need to replace Bernard, and find serious money to replace Shearer.

11121[/snapback]

There seems to be a few interested parties, personally I can't understand what they see in the lad.

This from .com (Souness quote):

"I am not a moaner and I am going to make the best of what players we have got here.

"Don't forget we still have a host of players at this football club that other Premiership managers would kill for.

"Yes we would have liked a few more players in but don't think that we are going to Arsenal feeling sorry for ourselves.

"I know that whatever team I put out against Arsenal at Highbury every player in a black-and-white shirt will give 100%.

"We will be taking an honest group of players to Arsenal and while we will still be short in some areas I know those who play will give us all they have got."

"We are not going to Highbury contemplating defeat."

Re the bit in bold, does this mean that's it, this is the team we have until Christmas? ;)

6 million for Boa Morte but offer 4 million for Anelka, sounds like good business that fred you fat fucking inbred piece of shit ;)

Do us all a favour and fuck off into a corner and die slowly.

11148[/snapback]

I can't think of anything more appropriate to say!

"I am not a moaner and I am going to make the best of what players we have got here.

"Don't forget we still have a host of players at this football club that other Premiership managers would kill for.

"Yes we would have liked a few more players in but don't think that we are going to Arsenal feeling sorry for ourselves.

"I know that whatever team I put out against Arsenal at Highbury every player in a black-and-white shirt will give 100%.

"We will be taking an honest group of players to Arsenal and while we will still be short in some areas I know those who play will give us all they have got."

Re the bit in bold, does this mean that's it, this is the team we have until Christmas? ;)

11214[/snapback]

No neccessarily, the transfer windows open beyond Sunday's game. Thought you would have known that to be honest :)

;)

11214[/snapback]

No neccessarily, the transfer windows open beyond Sunday's game. Thought you would have known that to be honest :razz:

;)

11217[/snapback]

Well yes, but I'm worried this is effectively what it means. I mean we're getting a bit short of time which ever way you look at it, and surely it makes more sense to buy players before one of the most difficult matches of the year. Also, I am reminded of last year, and expect Shepherd to say any minute now "we will be flabbergasted" at who's coming in soon. :)

11214[/snapback]

No neccessarily, the transfer windows open beyond Sunday's game. Thought you would have known that to be honest :razz:

;)

11217[/snapback]

Well yes, but I'm worried this is effectively what it means. I mean we're getting a bit short of time which ever way you look at it, and surely it makes more sense to buy players before one of the most difficult matches of the year. Also, I am reminded of last year, and expect Shepherd to say any minute now "we will be flabbergasted" at who's coming in soon. :)

11220[/snapback]

I know mate, time is getting a bit tight and with it we are getting more desperate.

According to teletext, Souness said they were 'targetting several players' and 'hoped to get one more in' ;)

Isn't that a bit of a contradiction?? Or maybe the several players being targetted all play in the same position meaning get one and the rest aren't needed :);)

Did Steve Watson get a new club??????!!!!!!!! :razz:

We always get turned over at Highbury, we may as well go there with a few more excuses. Although like any NUFC fan I'd rather we'd go there to compete rather than hang on, which is what it sounds like The Beasts plan is.

According to teletext, Souness said they were 'targetting several players' and 'hoped to get one more in'  ;)

Isn't that a bit of a contradiction?? Or maybe the several players being targetted all play in the same position meaning get one and the rest aren't needed :)  ;)

Did Steve Watson get a new club??????!!!!!!!! :razz:

11225[/snapback]

They also reported that FORWARD Kieron Dyer has signed a new deal. What a fucking joke 'forward', pauls scholes has scored more goals at st james than Dyer has.

Unbelievable, and he's the answer to our striking problems. The clubs a fucking joke thanks to FS and his jock mate.

This is how good Dyer is:

"Scholes’ record against Newcastle is impressive. He has scored seven goals in five matches against the North East club. Four of those strikes have come in his last two outings at St James’ Park; a glorious hat-trick in April of United’s last title-winning year provided his most successful visit".

Edited by Wacky Jnr

I'm starting to think the fat sweaty oaf is not going to release the purse-strings at all, prefering to keep the money back for the next manager (probably in the January transfer window with his hiring & firing technique).

This Owen/ Boa Morte/ Anelka stuff is just a smoke screen to keep us interested. I don't think anyone's coming now.