Man killed at Marsden Grotto in middle of the day

Happy Face

From the nature of the killing it sounds like this bloke was probably involved with some dodgy types, and perhaps in business you wouldn't want to be involved in. Still shocking like.

Guest alex
From the nature of the killing it sounds like this bloke was probably involved with some dodgy types, and perhaps in business you wouldn't want to be involved in.  Still shocking like.

140721[/snapback]

Aye, hardly a random killing. Not that that excuses the actions of those involved in any way.

My uncle's best mate was "executed" at his factory in Gateshead 5 or 6 years ago.  Found by his wife and kid. ;)

140821[/snapback]

Was that the one near the metro?

140867[/snapback]

Think it was at Stoneygate although I can't remember exactly. I know he was in his office at work when he was killed.

My uncle's best mate was "executed" at his factory in Gateshead 5 or 6 years ago.  Found by his wife and kid. :lol:

140821[/snapback]

Was that the one near the metro?

140867[/snapback]

Think it was at Stoneygate although I can't remember exactly. I know he was in his office at work when he was killed.

140912[/snapback]

Thats about 5 minutes walk from my house :lol: told you I lived in Beirut !! ;)

Drive.  Are you looking for a lift like? ;)

140939[/snapback]

:lol: no, just if you were apeasant wagon type you would most likeley walk past my house to jump on the big yellow taxi !! or maybe you could have sampled some of our fine "local" hostelries :lol::lol:

Do you live on the right hand side before you get to the metro like?  Je ne peasant wagon pas!  I used to go drinking in Felling though. :lol:

140943[/snapback]

Yep... ;) where did you used to frequent in Beirut ???

I can't remember, it was 12 years ago or something! There's a Bluebell and a Greyhound isn't there? Defo been there. Then there's one a little way up the hill past the Chinese as well. Happy days. Honest. ;)

I can't remember, it was 12 years ago or something!  There's a Bluebell and a Greyhound isn't there? Defo been there.  Then there's one a little way up the hill past the Chinese as well.  Happy days.  Honest. ;)

140952[/snapback]

Hmm... the Bluebell is run by a gay lass, the Greyhound is ok but the Bay Horse is also known as the "Gay Horse "...something you want to share ??? :lol:

I can't remember, it was 12 years ago or something!  There's a Bluebell and a Greyhound isn't there? Defo been there.  Then there's one a little way up the hill past the Chinese as well.  Happy days.  Honest. ;)

140952[/snapback]

Hmm... the Bluebell is run by a gay lass, the Greyhound is ok but the Bay Horse is also known as the "Gay Horse "...something you want to share ??? :lol:

140955[/snapback]

No. :lol: I only used to go there cos my mate's dad ran the Black House at the top of the hill.

Guest alex

140952[/snapback]

140955[/snapback]

Shouldn't that be Geirut? :lol:

I can't remember, it was 12 years ago or something!  There's a Bluebell and a Greyhound isn't there? Defo been there.  Then there's one a little way up the hill past the Chinese as well.  Happy days.  Honest. :lol:

140952[/snapback]

Hmm... the Bluebell is run by a gay lass, the Greyhound is ok but the Bay Horse is also known as the "Gay Horse "...something you want to share ??? ;)

140955[/snapback]

Shouldn't that be Geirut? :lol:

140958[/snapback]

;):lol: the Gayngsters visit you in hospital with a quiche after they have kneecapped you....