Dyer Arrested

Gemmill

According to N-O, for indecent exposure in a hotel in Nottingham. What a wiener. ;)

140899[/snapback]

I need official linkage before I criticisize my favourite player.

Exposed himself to a staff member allegedly.  I'm not really arsed if it's true tbh.  Is anyone else?

140936[/snapback]

Yes ;)

I think I'd be arsed if we were in the middle of the season. Obviously it depends on the circumstances, but if he's just been drunk and lopped his tackle out then it's not exactly crime of the century. If it's more sinister then that's different obviously.

I think I'd be arsed if we were in the middle of the season.  Obviously it depends on the circumstances, but if he's just been drunk and lopped his tackle out then it's not exactly crime of the century.  If it's more sinister then that's different obviously.

140944[/snapback]

Chop it off i say ;)

I think I'd be arsed if we were in the middle of the season.  Obviously it depends on the circumstances, but if he's just been drunk and lopped his tackle out then it's not exactly crime of the century.  If it's more sinister then that's different obviously.

140944[/snapback]

Well, I would have said that was a pretty wierd and sinister thing to do. Until I read the rancid turd thread, when I realised I have led a very sheltered life. ;)

Edited by Renton

Im not sure i could cope with us sacking him, him going to blackburn or somewhere and having a good season and then everyone being in uproar that we were crazy for getting rid of him.

Hes a no brain, hep carrying, girl roasting, wrestling watching, 10 games and 1 goal a season moron anyway tbh

A bit of a conflict with our new manager's quotes the other day that Dyer has matured since the birth of his second son, is a changed person and is already working hard to be fit next season.

hes nearly 27 FFS. He earns about 70k a week, 2 kids at home and he cant stop himself from whapping his cock out in public! Some people will just be idiots, no matter how many chances they are given

Guest alex
I had no idea he was a father, what an example to set to your children. If it's true, that is.

141115[/snapback]

Just became a one for the second time. Father that is, he's always been a prick :(

we wouldnt let him in our unit tbh

edit - you do realise that earlier comment was a joke  :(

141116[/snapback]

Aye. :(

He'd have been up for court martial I reckon.

I had no idea he was a father, what an example to set to your children. If it's true, that is.

141115[/snapback]

Just became a one for the second time. Father that is, he's always been a prick :(

141117[/snapback]

I realise, I wasn't questioning the fact that he's a father! :(