Hollyoaks

Mark

Just wondering who here watches it? I got into to it after I watched the Simpsons on Channel 4 and didnt flick over. I think its the best soap on tele like!

11128[/snapback]

Wank-fodder only.

Just wondering who here watches it? I got into to it after I watched the Simpsons on Channel 4 and didnt flick over. I think its the best soap on tele like!

11128[/snapback]

Wank-fodder only.

11130[/snapback]

B)

B)

Anyway who's your favourite bird in it? mines Louise (Roxanne McKee)

11132[/snapback]

I don't actually know their names, to be honest I rarely make the Sunday Omnibus. I've normally knocked one off over her on Popworld thus rendering the viewing of Hollyoaks pointless.

;)

11132[/snapback]

I don't actually know their names, to be honest I rarely make the Sunday Omnibus. I've normally knocked one off over her on Popworld thus rendering the viewing of Hollyoaks pointless.

11135[/snapback]

I can see that I am slowly turning this board into a kind of masturbation confessional.

B):lol:

:lol:

11132[/snapback]

11135[/snapback]

I can see that I am slowly turning this board into a kind of masturbation confessional.

;):D

11140[/snapback]

B):lol:

I always watch Hollyoaks late night with great anticipation that one of the regulars will get their norks out...we've had a couple of close calls, but nowt yet.

11142[/snapback]

Did you ever catch the ill-fated 'Hollyoaks - Moving On' or as my mate called it 'Hollyoaks - Moving Out' as the only difference seemed to be that Ruth had got a new falt on the other side of Chester. It was fucking pants but it was hilarious!

I always watch Hollyoaks late night with great anticipation that one of the regulars will get their norks out...we've had a couple of close calls, but nowt yet.

11142[/snapback]

Did you ever catch the ill-fated 'Hollyoaks - Moving On' or as my mate called it 'Hollyoaks - Moving Out' as the only difference seemed to be that Ruth had got a new falt on the other side of Chester. It was fucking pants but it was hilarious!

11145[/snapback]

Jeez, how much are the scriptwriters paid to come up with plotlines like that?

Pile of shite with some truly woeful acting......

11181[/snapback]

Aye, we're not debating that. We still LIKE it though, you get me? ;)

11186[/snapback]

Aye, well I don't watch it for the norks, y'see.....

11181[/snapback]

11186[/snapback]

11190[/snapback]

Don't nork it 'til you've tried it! ;)

11181[/snapback]

11186[/snapback]

11190[/snapback]

Don't nork it 'til you've tried it! ;)

11193[/snapback]

:)

Heres me thinking we were talking about Ben Hollyoak and Adam Hollyoak the former English cricket stars born in Australia

11253[/snapback]

It's a bit like Home and Away mate. That is to say how you look is generally more important than how well you can act.

Heres me thinking we were talking about Ben Hollyoak and Adam Hollyoak the former English cricket stars born in Australia

11253[/snapback]

It's a bit like Home and Away mate. That is to say how you look is generally more important than how well you can act.

11256[/snapback]

Ah one of them. Amazing Home and Away has been going for so long over here yet i dont know anyone who watches it, probably more pimply teenage backing it i guess.

The production staff of Hollyoaks must be male, the amount of episodes that involve females being drenched in cold water or center around shopping for lingerie is incredible.