Another conspiracy theory

Mags

Well then- if you're not wanting to be bothered about anything to do with all that shite on 9/11 then don't read anymore and please accept my apologies for dredging this up. BUT... on the off chance your curious click this link as it goes a bit into a subject that had perplexed me a bit.... if a plane did really hit the Pentagon that day.... well then.... where's the plane wreckage? It was a friggin huge plane and they just don't disintegrate without a trace.

clickie

The fact that the animation starts with a Hitler speech speaks volumes about the theory behind it.

"Der Völkerstreit und der Hass untereinander, der wird gepflegt von ganz bestimmten Interessenten. Es ist eine kleine, wurzellose, internationale Clique, die die Völker gegeneinander hetzt, die nicht will, dass sie zu Ruhe kommen."

:(

So are American Airlines in on the scam too?  FFS.

141271[/snapback]

Obviously they lost an aircraft, what is in question is what hit the pentagon.

141271[/snapback]

141272[/snapback]

Another question would be "how do you lose an aircraft without anyone noticing?"

141271[/snapback]

141272[/snapback]

Another question would be "how do you lose an aircraft without anyone noticing?"

141274[/snapback]

FFS, have you never seen Star Trek !

they had a cloaking device.....

tbh if anyone thinks GW Bush runs america they are sadly mistaken. I dont for one second think he condoned the 911 attacks, but i wouldnt be surprised if high ranking members of his administration made decisions like that behind his back and subtly pushed his decisions towards their own ideas.

Oil chiefs, Chiefs of staff, Heads of security run America, Bush just turns up at schools and shakes peoples hands.

141271[/snapback]

141272[/snapback]

Thats not quite all of it though is it? Isn't the point that they lost an aircraft at more or less the exact same time something hit the Pentagon? When planes were being flown into buildings elsewhere too. Surely that suggests a plane did actually hit the Pentagon?

PS I've not read any of the material or looked at the 'footage'.

Guest alex
Random Gemmill factoid I found out the other day, the guy who wrote Cheers and Frasier died on one of the 9/11 flights.

141457[/snapback]

Aye, David Angell.

Random Gemmill factoid I found out the other day, the guy who wrote Cheers and Frasier died on one of the 9/11 flights.

141457[/snapback]

Aye, David Angell.

141462[/snapback]

Eco warrior?

Guest alex
Er? Have I been whooshed? Not again :(

141465[/snapback]

A Fast Show reference :(

141468[/snapback]

Ah? Dave Angel. Geddit now :(

People who come up with these kind of theories are like Leazes tbh, they'll bleat on about conspiracy theories despite any evidence to the contrary. Controlled demolition of the twin towers? Oh, so the world's media and thousands of eye witnesses just imagined those planes flying into them then.

People who come up with these kind of theories are like Leazes tbh, they'll bleat on about conspiracy theories despite any evidence to the contrary. Controlled demolition of the twin towers? Oh, so the world's media and thousands of eye witnesses just imagined those planes flying into them then.

141485[/snapback]

I highly doubt planes would be enough to fell the Twin Towers. The collapse has all the hallmarks of controlled demolition.

Guest alex

141485[/snapback]

I highly doubt planes would be enough to fell the Twin Towers. The collapse has all the hallmarks of controlled demolition.

141506[/snapback]

Out of interest, do you have any expert knowledge with which to back this up? :(