England B vs Belarus

Bombadil

Are we playing Belarus, or Belarus's B team? I thought it was their first team, but on teletext it had it down as their B team.

Not that we should be losing to either, but to lose to their B team would be shocking!

Are we playing Belarus, or Belarus's B team? I thought it was their first team, but on teletext it had it down as their B team.

Not that we should be losing to either, but to lose to their B team would be shocking!

141296[/snapback]

I am told it's their first team minus Hleb. They're best player.

141296[/snapback]

It's their first team.

141296[/snapback]

no, its the A Team

10102094.jpg

141296[/snapback]

141298[/snapback]

Cheers, i thought it was, though like i say we shouldn't be losing to either!

141296[/snapback]

141298[/snapback]

Hleb always makes me think of a big lump of phlegmy grem :(

The name, not the actual player....

Guest alex

Think it was just officially classed as a B International, hence both teams strictly speaking fielded their 'B teams'.