Just thought that this

Albert Kirkey

hasn't been done for a while, a Friday afternoon loafing thread no less!

So how are my fellow loafers, still keeping the spirit of doing as little as possible alive?

Hoping for a Friday flyer myself, and to be away not long after five.

hasn't been done for a while, a Friday afternoon loafing thread no less!

So how are my fellow loafers, still keeping the spirit of doing as little as possible alive?

Hoping for a Friday flyer myself, and to be away not long after five.

11134[/snapback]

I'm staying quite late, so that's a 4.30 finish for me B)

There is an I.T. monkey in our office who keeps coming over and telling me anecdotes and he WILL NOT fuck off! B)

11155[/snapback]

Fat sweaty star wars geek?

(Him I mean, not you).

finish at 4 get in about half 5 going to play resident evil 4 till about half seven get a lift back home to see an old mate and then have a few drinks. :lol:

all sorted. Sats will see my mate up in aberdeen for the night then out to watch the football on sunday then i am making food for the better half. ;)

everythign sorted bar my cooking! B)

Edited by khay

There is an I.T. monkey in our office who keeps coming over and telling me anecdotes and he WILL NOT fuck off! :lol:

11155[/snapback]

(Him I mean, not you).

11157[/snapback]

B)

He is a clammy little fucker, like yeah!

I swear I've yawned in his face (audibly on three occasions) and he still doesnt stop. He just goes away, regathers himself and comes back spouting more shit.

B)

I swear I've yawned in his face (audibly on three occasions) and he still doesnt stop. He just goes away, regathers himself and comes back spouting more shit.

11163[/snapback]

Take him out on the drink with you, that'll scare him off. :lol:

There is an I.T. monkey in our office who keeps coming over and telling me anecdotes and he WILL NOT fuck off! :lol:

11155[/snapback]

(Him I mean, not you).

11157[/snapback]

B)

11163[/snapback]

i'd say you've pulled

B)

11163[/snapback]

11164[/snapback]

:lol::D

Howay Davey lad, yer still luv wuh really!!!

;)

Had a lovely lie-in this morning and have been slowly cleaning the house in between watching the cricket and loafing in general.

Marvellous B)

11171[/snapback]

Are you a cricket convert Cath? I used to make my Mrs watch it when we were lazy student bastids and she's been hooked ever since.

B)

11163[/snapback]

11164[/snapback]

:lol::D

Howay Davey lad, yer still luv wuh really!!!

;)

11172[/snapback]

PS you cheeky fucker!

So it is!

Had a lovely lie-in this morning and have been slowly cleaning the house in between watching the cricket and loafing in general.

Marvellous B)

11171[/snapback]

Are you a cricket convert Cath? I used to make my Mrs watch it when we were lazy student bastids and she's been hooked ever since.

11173[/snapback]

I've always quite liked it but prefer the big competitive matches to the run-of-the-mill county stuff. I used to steward at Gateshead Fell for a bit when I was a student and my dad and brother used to be season tickets holders at Durham so I've always held an interest.

I'm certainly entertained when drinking with you mancy, so I am.  ;)

11179[/snapback]

The problems start when he's walking down the street pissed up and shouts "I'm gonna have you killed!" in a Northern Irish accent at random people passing by. ;)

11179[/snapback]

The problems start when he's walking down the street pissed up and shouts "I'm gonna have you killed!" in a Northern Irish accent at random people passing by. :)

11187[/snapback]

;) Good man so he is

11179[/snapback]

The problems start when he's walking down the street pissed up and shouts "I'm gonna have you killed!" in a Northern Irish accent at random people passing by. :)

11187[/snapback]

;) Good man so he is

11192[/snapback]

Bunch of bastids!

Im off today, so im going to gan for a drive later (got me provisional license yesterday, so me dads ganna teach me the basics) which should be good for a laugh! But apart from that ive been doing the loafers proud by doing fuck all but watching the cricket ;)