Favourite England Shirt

Kid Dynamite

Umbro released all the old england shirts a while back. I went online to buy the italia 90 england shirt with gazzas 19 on the back cos it was the first football shirt i ever owned but they are that popular they have sold out in M and L pretty much everywhere! The originals are selling for £40 a pop on ebay and most of them are dropping to bits!

In the end i have settled for a euro 96 shirt with shearer and 9 on the back, prob my next favourite. managed to get it for £20.

Whats everyone elses favourite england shirt?

Where would you obtain all of these old shirts from sir?

141321[/snapback]

Toffs were selling the official umbro remakes in the england section. still got the 66,70 and 86 tops left i think. Kitbag were also selling some in the sale but they only had a few left online last time i checked. www.jdsports.co.uk have the italia 90 shirt but they want £40 which is more than the rrp so they can get stuffed!

Why would you want something from 1996, it was only 10 years ago, makes you look cheap.

141326[/snapback]

cos shearer won the golden boot? I think 10 years is still retro though. how many people do you see in the 95/96 newcastle shirt? 8years ago looks cheap, 10 years ago looks cool :(

I can understand shirts from the 70s being retro but stuff like the '96 shirt just makes you look like you're too tight arsed to buy a new shirt.

All a matter of opinion. personally the euro 96 one brings back good memories for me, summer days playing footie, newcastle playing well, good tournament for us. Most older blokes will appreciate that. Just like in a few years the 98 shirt with owen on the back will remind people of his argy goal, and in 10 years people will remember rooney at euro 2004.

obviously wearing the 2000 shirt just looks like you got it out of the bargain bin at jjb but the euro 96 shirt cant be bought anywhere at the minute unless you get an original off ebay, and they are going for £40 with a name on so im obviously not alone in my feelings.

Just look on ebay, look under weird spellings or phrases like shearer 96 and you will find a few shirts that arent getting as many bids. I just emailed one bloke and offered to end early for £20 and he agreed. Another identical shirt went for about £45 2 hours later :-)

which one you after like?

May purchase an Escape To Victory shirt! but the big question is to get either 10 (Pele) or 9 (Mike Summerbee) on the back :(

they had loads on toffs last week. even had choices of numbers on the back and embroidery under the badge. must have sold like hotcakes!

141350[/snapback]

:(

they had loads on toffs last week. even had choices of numbers on the back and embroidery under the badge. must have sold like hotcakes!

141350[/snapback]

141351[/snapback]

Here y'are...

shirt.jpg

This my current one:

prd_maxzoom_735773-owen.jpg

141323[/snapback]

You've got the lasses top? :(

Re the Euro96 top, great memories yeah but I have to say I thought it was a pap design.

Got the France '82 World Cup top recently-now that is Retro! :( (apart from the shite writing across the back!) :(

This my current one:

141323[/snapback]

Re the Euro96 top, great memories yeah but I have to say I thought it was a pap design.

Got the France '82 World Cup top recently-now that is Retro! :( (apart from the shite writing across the back!) :(

141370[/snapback]

You've got the look of a Frenchman about you as well, so you pulled it off quite nicely. :(

This my current one:

141323[/snapback]

141370[/snapback]

You've got the look of a Frenchman about you as well, so you pulled it off quite nicely. :(

141375[/snapback]

I am randy as a Frenchman tbf

141350[/snapback]

141351[/snapback]

Here y'are...

shirt.jpg

141364[/snapback]

:(:(

141350[/snapback]

141351[/snapback]

Here y'are...

shirt.jpg

141364[/snapback]

:(:(

141523[/snapback]

Ungrateful bastid.