Desmonds

Tooj

Dunno where it came from like but me and me dad just started having a conversation about Desmond's.... anyone else used to watch it? i thought it was fucking quality although i was dead young at the time :(:(

desmonds.jpg

do you remember when kids tv was ace?

have you seen the shite that they have to put up with these days?

it's about relationships and homework troubles and realistic stuff.. Hey Arnold, Rugrats, etc. etc. etc.

where are the fantastic cartoons? where's the "Lets do wacky science experiments"

do you remember when kids tv was ace?

have you seen the shite that they have to put up with these days?

it's about relationships and homework troubles and realistic stuff.. Hey Arnold, Rugrats, etc. etc. etc.

where are the fantastic cartoons? where's the "Lets do wacky science experiments"

142077[/snapback]

You're not allowed to show stuff kids will potentially copy and harm themselves doing. WWF has to have regular reminders that people shouldn't try to recreate any of the stunts.

It's all bollocks like. Every soap has an under 16 mam, but that sort of example is perfectly fine, show a kid how to play conkers and you're pure evil. It's all arse about tit.