Dreams

Tooj

How weird are dreams man, had a very weird one last night starring none other than Paulie Walnuts showing Leo Messi the ins and outs of working for the mob last night :(

Anyone else had any weird ones as of late? and i seem to have notice people on here have been dreaming of Gemmill alot lately :(

I don't recall too many of my dreams although I don't doubt I dream everynight, however when I do dream I always without fail wake up before the best bit !

:(

I've had 3 dreams this week were I have been Spiderman. I normally don't dream, but when I do their bloody weird.

141874[/snapback]

everytime i hear the name spiderman i always think of billy connolly and the story of the pissed bloke walking home with both hands touching the walls for support :(

How weird are dreams man, had a very weird one last night starring none other than Paulie Walnuts showing Leo Messi the ins and outs of working for the mob last night  :(

Anyone else had any weird ones as of late? and i seem to have notice people on here have been dreaming of Gemmill alot lately  :(

141822[/snapback]

i admit to having the occassional dream about a ginna :( but its Josh not Gemmill :(

Edited by Toonraider

I've always had a recurring dream, which always happens when I'm in a relationship.

Basically I'm watching the girl cheating on me, laughing and talking to other blokes whilst I can't do anything about it.

Always wake up in a cold sweat an arl it's terrible :(

• 8 months later...

I always dream about big cat's attacking me. In School, Work, at the match and last night it was at the Grand Prix. A geet panther went for Michael Schumacher but he curled in a ball and stayed still and the bastard left him and came for me. I tried to do the same but it tore my gullet out and Iwoke up shitting myself.

Dreaming of a cat is a generally unfortunate omen and it shows treachery as well as a run of bad luck. If you chase the cat away you will overcome your adversaries or turn your bad luck into good.

:unsure:

I dreamed that I was getting chased by 3 lads who I know and they hate me, and they start chasing me and trying to kick the living shit out of me, but I come back and kick the living shit out of them.

I allways dream about flying about it's class.

Or sometimes there is a dark cloudy sky above me and il be in the street and il just jump like 500ft then fly.

Or a lot about fighting plus some fucking plain weird ones.

I seem to set foot aboard an awful lot of malfunctioning aircraft in my dreams, though they never quite get as far as crashing before I wake up. So if you're at an airport in your dreams and you see me waiting at the same gate, run away :unsure:

I gets ome nasty ones too like.

Plus i get that paralysis thing,

where you wake up and you can see & hear but you can move or anything :unsure:

Yeah I get those, although I'm not actually awake but think I am and I try forcing my eyes to open before I get attacked by the monster at the bottom of my bed! <_<

I seem to set foot aboard an awful lot of malfunctioning aircraft in my dreams, though they never quite get as far as crashing before I wake up. So if you're at an airport in your dreams and you see me waiting at the same gate, run away <_<

Tbf if I see you in any of my dreams I'll be running away. :unsure:

I seem to set foot aboard an awful lot of malfunctioning aircraft in my dreams, though they never quite get as far as crashing before I wake up. So if you're at an airport in your dreams and you see me waiting at the same gate, run away <_<

Tbf if I see you in any of my dreams I'll be running away. <_<

I didn't know you were that good at untying knots. :unsure:

I had a dream the other day that i remembered killing about 10 people and I had a bag full of bones in the loft, I went up and got the bag and was on my way to bury them but woke up. When I woke up it was one of those you have a few seconds not remembering if its real or not. I was real :unsure: Mwuhahahahaha

I had a dream the other day that i remembered killing about 10 people and I had a bag full of bones in the loft, I went up and got the bag and was on my way to bury them but woke up. When I woke up it was one of those you have a few seconds not remembering if its real or not. I was real <_< Mwuhahahahaha

Off topic, but the best avatar award goes to Gejon! :unsure:

I seem to set foot aboard an awful lot of malfunctioning aircraft in my dreams, though they never quite get as far as crashing before I wake up. So if you're at an airport in your dreams and you see me waiting at the same gate, run away :blush:

Tbf if I see you in any of my dreams I'll be running away. :blush:

I didn't know you were that good at untying knots. <_<

:unsure:<_<

I had a dream the other day that i remembered killing about 10 people and I had a bag full of bones in the loft, I went up and got the bag and was on my way to bury them but woke up. When I woke up it was one of those you have a few seconds not remembering if its real or not. I was real <_< Mwuhahahahaha

Off topic, but the best avatar award goes to Gejon! <_<

Aye told him that yesterday :unsure: