joey barton

lovejoy

Good player but a shit attitude.

If he sorts himself then would be a good signing.

141928[/snapback]

When he played against us at the Council Estate this season he was by far the best player on the pitch.

Mind you that wasnt hard, its the worst I have ever seen us perform, worse than the Semi v Man Ure!

Good player, but we need a forward, or two. It's all about priority. Last summer Souness prioritised the midfield even though he knew he was booting out 2 forwards, and so we ended up with Luque. Don't make the same mistake Glenn, by all means sign a good midfield player but make sure you get one out as well and use your transfer budget where we need it most.

We also need a left back, but to be fair to Babayaro he also has been better since Souness left.

I think we need more new players than some think. At current I think we could be screwed in centre-midfield:

Bowyer, Butt, Faye, Clark - do they have futures here? And Dyer will be lying on his bed of money for a large majority of next season. Then Parker and Emre are a bit injury-prone too.

Even when the rumour that hes leaving is cos he trundled into the end of season meeting 60minutes late!? I think weve had enough of his type at the club tbh.

Id be mortified if i was 60minutes late to an important meeting at work, as would most normal people who need to earn money for a living.

I know this rumour will be bollocks, but surely none of you lot would turn down Joey Barton signing for just £3m???

142213[/snapback]

I'd have him here for £5m tbh, never mind 3.

I know this rumour will be bollocks, but surely none of you lot would turn down Joey Barton signing for just £3m???

142213[/snapback]

No, I wouldn't.