Soccer Aid

Desaiily on the other hand got turned inside out a couple of times!

142202[/snapback]

He had a tendency only to turn up for the big matches (Ron Atkinson had a more colourful way of describing it) when he was a player, hardly going to make the effort for this.

I thought Gullit perfectly illustrated his managerial qualities, whilst Venables attempted to introduce basic tactics even for the celebs, Gullit didn't give any tactical focus to his team talks at all.

I'm watching it too, the Maradona jizz-fest is getting on my tits though, all that back slapping and hi-5's, personally I'd still like to kick the little bastard in the testicles after Mexico 86 !

142117[/snapback]

Or draw a moustache on him. :nufc:

I'm watching it too, the Maradona jizz-fest is getting on my tits though, all that back slapping and hi-5's, personally I'd still like to kick the little bastard in the testicles after Mexico 86 !

142117[/snapback]

Or draw a moustache on him. :nufc:

142348[/snapback]

It obviously wasn't enough to kill the hate was it ?

:D

142117[/snapback]

Cannot believe the complaints abour Maradona yet Robbie fucking Williams was treated as a national treasure... :nufc:

142117[/snapback]

Cannot believe the complaints abour Maradona yet Robbie fucking Williams was treated as a national treasure... :nufc:

142438[/snapback]

I guess o'l Diego is a folk hero north of the border ? :D

142117[/snapback]

142438[/snapback]

I guess o'l Diego is a folk hero north of the border ? :D

142440[/snapback]

Like I wasn't expecting that...

Did you get your hands on a ROW jersey in time for the game, Ritchie? :D

142473[/snapback]

They all hate England up there you know. :nufc:

Some of those fellas were better than ameobi to be fair.

142558[/snapback]

To be fair there were probably members of the crowd who were better !

Guest alex
I seem to remember Wilkes scoring a canny goal at SJP during 'The Match' about 18 months ago as well!

Did they say he used to be on Everton's books? Ben Shepherd is a canny player as well! :(

142156[/snapback]

Aye, Wilkes scored a blinder in that game. Was that the one where they weren't sure if it was a shot or a cross but it went in spectacularly anyway? :nufc:

142157[/snapback]

Definite cross :D