Quizmania

catmag

Am I just being particularly short-tempered tonight or does this programme drive anyone else daft an'all? The girls at work are watching it and I've had to fight the urge to shout at the stupid bint on the telly and throw things at her :nufc:

A hospital with no patients ?

wow

142154[/snapback]

Plenty, just none of them having emergency surgery here in theatre at the moment! Don't worry though - they'll find us something for later, no doubt :nufc:

Cath, we sometimes put this on during night shift, i hate the program, the presenters and myself for watching it :D It drives me insane :D I have to switch it off in the end as im shouting my answers at the screen, i find it almost mesmerising to watch in a sort of brain washing way :nufc:

I know they must make shit loads of cash from 60p each call, but they do give away big money. God i hate it all :(

I like it, much better than the mint. How come its back on itv? They con you by practically giving you the answer and then not taking any calls for 10minutes. I thought i was the only one ringing up, twice, from my mobile, and dint get through either time!

I dread to think how much each call is from a mobile!

I like it, much better than the mint. How come its back on itv? They con you by practically giving you the answer and then not taking any calls for 10minutes. I thought i was the only one ringing up, twice, from my mobile, and dint get through either time!

I dread to think how much each call is from a mobile!

142225[/snapback]

i thought quizmania and the mint were the same thing :D its the same presenters and show, im confused :nufc: I think it costs around £1.30 from a mobile.....yes, i did try from work one night :D My mate and i had a go each and didnt get through.

That Debbie girl is as thick as shit :( shouldnt be allowed on tv, she's the type of person you'd find doing the entertainment at Butlins *shudders*

No, the mint took over quizmania and quizmania got shunted over to ITV2. The mint was hosted by brian dowling and others iirc. quizmania is done by debbie king and that bloke with the glasses.

142281[/snapback]

if thats the case, who come last night Quizmania was on, presented by Debbie king on ITV1? :nufc: (we dont have ITV2 on the TV at work)

No, the mint took over quizmania and quizmania got shunted over to ITV2. The mint was hosted by brian dowling and others iirc. quizmania is done by debbie king and that bloke with the glasses.

142281[/snapback]

if thats the case, who come last night Quizmania was on, presented by Debbie king on ITV1? :nufc: (we dont have ITV2 on the TV at work)

142286[/snapback]

It was definitely on ITV1, and it was that dopey Debbie bird presenting it.

"Hello caller, what's your name?"

"Mick"

"Vic? Hello Vic!"

"No, it's Mick"

"Ah, Nick, nice to have on Quizmania Nick, what's your answer Nick?"

*Cath bangs her head off coffee table at work* :D