Internet Relationships/Dating

magelaide

I was flicking through the trashy local in the tea room at work at 3am this morning and there was a story about a young lad that had put up a profile on a dating site with a fake pictrue. He stumbled across his perfect match, exchanged flirty e-mails etc. Turns out the lass had a fake picture up too. They had their first off-line encounter only to find that they went to school together. :nufc: I can't for the life of me understand these nerds that engage in internet relationships, or maybe I just havent been exposed to what seems to be the in thing to do. It certainly provided us with some much needed banter on our break.

Imagine if it was mother and son.. :D

I was flicking through the trashy local in the tea room at work at 3am this morning and there was a story about a young lad that had put up a profile on a dating site with a fake pictrue. He stumbled across his perfect match, exchanged flirty e-mails etc. Turns out the lass had a fake picture up too. They had their first off-line encounter only to find that they went to school together.  :nufc: I can't for the life of me understand these nerds that engage in internet relationships, or maybe I just havent been exposed to what seems to be the in thing to do. It certainly provided us with some much needed banter on our break.

Imagine if it was mother and son.. :D

142334[/snapback]

I agree, they're almost as unfathomable as those nerds who constantly ask for relationship advice online!

The mother/son thing happened in France recently, by the way. She was still with the husband/father, as well.

The mother/son thing happened in France recently, by the way.  She was still with the husband/father, as well.

142339[/snapback]

Was going to mention the that story. Can't remember if he shagged her though! Probably just settled for a blow job; well, it was a long way to go for nothing!

I can't for the life of me understand these nerds that engage in internet relationships, or maybe I just havent been exposed to what seems to be the in thing to do. It certainly provided us with some much needed banter on our break.

142334[/snapback]

I don't really have much of a choice right now do I? :nufc:

I can't for the life of me understand these nerds that engage in internet relationships, or maybe I just havent been exposed to what seems to be the in thing to do. It certainly provided us with some much needed banter on our break.

142334[/snapback]

142345[/snapback]

Loser

One of my friends at work (yes a friend :D ) was looking on the Yahoo dating site and found someone we know.. who has a girlfriend - wouldn't have been so bad but his profile said he'd been active on the site within 24 hours.. that got him nicely in trouble when we showed her. :nufc:

142334[/snapback]

142345[/snapback]

Loser

142364[/snapback]

Fuck off you idiot.

Guest Toplass-101
One of my friends at work (yes a friend  :( ) was looking on the Yahoo dating site and found someone we know.. who has a girlfriend - wouldn't have been so bad but his profile said he'd been active on the site within 24 hours.. that got him nicely in trouble when we showed her.  :nufc:

142369[/snapback]

Similar thing happend to me, I was going out with a lad, and someone seen him on a dating site.

So I created a profile of a single lass, and they chatted for a few weeks. He told "her" that he had met a few lasses off the net (during the time he was seeing me!)

Anyways, we finished, and this lass arranged to meet him, so he travelled from Harrogate to Edinburgh, with an over night stay, to meet someone who didnt exist.

I never did tell him she was me.

:D

One of my friends at work (yes a friend  :D ) was looking on the Yahoo dating site and found someone we know.. who has a girlfriend - wouldn't have been so bad but his profile said he'd been active on the site within 24 hours.. that got him nicely in trouble when we showed her.  :nufc:

142369[/snapback]

Similar thing happend to me, I was going out with a lad, and someone seen him on a dating site.

So I created a profile of a single lass, and they chatted for a few weeks. He told "her" that he had met a few lasses off the net (during the time he was seeing me!)

Anyways, we finished, and this lass arranged to meet him, so he travelled from Harrogate to Edinburgh, with an over night stay, to meet someone who didnt exist.

I never did tell him she was me.

:D

142373[/snapback]

Owned. :(

We tried to get her to do a similar thing, but the rage won. :D

When I was at school me and my mate were bored one night so rang one of these free dating services on where you spend about 10 minutes answering multichoice questions about yourself. We registered ourselves as Andreas, a 6'4" Swedish bodybuilder who wanted to meet the more mature lady, you could even leave a message where I basically put on this piss poor Swedish Chef accent. Anyway, we forgot all about it until a week later when we rang to check for voicemail messages..we, or should I say Andreas, had 18. :D:nufc:

Isn't that exactly what happened to Meenzer and Smooth Operator...

142336[/snapback]

:nufc: Mind, I did originally get to know my fella (who isn't Smooth Operator, much to his dismay - you should see the PMs :D) on the Internet. We met a few times before anything happened. Turned out he was a 58-year-old female bodybuilder from Bulgaria, but the path of true love never runs smoothly...

Guest alex

142334[/snapback]

I don't really have much of a choice right now do I? :D

142345[/snapback]

Loser

142364[/snapback]

Fuck off you idiot.

142372[/snapback]

:nufc: