Celebrity X factor

Toonraider

For the next eight nights celebs including Radio 1 DJ Chris Moyles, magician Paul Daniels, ex-EastEnder Lucy Benjamin and Page Three girl Michelle Marsh will face the judges and the public vote. And since Gillian “You Are What You Eat” McKeith is taking part, expect lots of poo jokes.

29 May 2006

X FACTOR: BATTLE OF THE STARS

ITV1, 9PM

By Jane Simon

ORDINARILY, I'd be more likely to suggest you stick pins in your eyes endure one of these celebrity sing-offs.

But having heard Chris Moyles on Radio 1 describing his ridiculous vocal lessons all last week, this might be worth checking out. And there's a slim chance Gillian McKeith will come good on her promise to get Louis Walsh down on all fours and force him to eat raw hemp seeds.

Also hoping to win your votes over the next eight nights are former soap stars Nikki Sanderson and Lucy Benjamin, a group of celeb chefs headed by Jean-Christophe Novelli and Aldo Zilli, Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee and the shy and retiring Rebecca Loos and James Hewitt.

Mentors Simon, Sharon and Louis should ask for danger money.

Dear me :nufc:

wish i hadnt asked now :nufc:

Paul Daniels and that god awful wife of his :( really dont think i'll be watching much of this. I only like the early auditioning stages of the normal show tbh, some of the freaks who think they can sing is hilarious :D

Sounds truly abysmal.

142439[/snapback]

I reckon it'll be funny if only to see Cowell slagging them off. I can't stand that McKeith woman - she's got a face like a smacked arse.

Sounds truly abysmal.

142439[/snapback]

I reckon it'll be funny if only to see Cowell slagging them off. I can't stand that McKeith woman - she's got a face like a smacked arse.

142442[/snapback]

Which is why so talks about shite so much...

Sounds truly abysmal.

142439[/snapback]

142442[/snapback]

Which is why so talks about shite so much...

142443[/snapback]

Her face looks like someone shoved a lump of it up her nose! :nufc:

I had to google this McKeith woman, and now I understand your opinions of her.

142448[/snapback]

im just about to do the same!! :(

EDIT:

Oh her!!!! :nufc:

has the look of Penelope Keith, is it her daughter by any chance? :D

Edited by Toonraider

The only possible highlight of the show will be the sight of Paul Daniels taking himself seriously whilst he's singing, I bet he fancies himself as a Frank Sinatra.

Ewww, she's trying to be sexy.  About as sensual as a turd tbh. :nufc:

142526[/snapback]

I couldn't watch - it was making me cringe too much :D

That was awful like.  This is the first time I've ever seen these chef blokes too.  Battle of the STARS indeed!?

142534[/snapback]

How have you never seen Jean-Christophe Novelli or Aldo Zilli?! The other 2 are regulars on Ready, Steady Cook...

And are we the only ones watchng this or what? :D:nufc: